Reviews for Baby in the League
guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
I love this story!
Velvet Masquerade chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Luff it ;D. My favorite characters are Doris and Marla. They're just awesome to me. I have a quote you can add to your list if you want:

"Alright, alright let's make like a bread truck and haul buns ladies!"

It's a quote from Doris at the Suds Bucket.
ringsofakhaten chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
I like your story! It's very entertaining and cute and funny. You have the ability to keep me interested from start to finish and for the most part, is very well-written. I like that all the girls seemed to get along just fine, whereas in the movie, there's a certain amount of tension between them; at least I think so. I also like how Dottie is kind of protective of Kit cause in the movie, she's not very protective of her, if at all.

I didn't like Kit's treatment though. When I read that they were going to treat her like a baby, I thought they meant like talking to her in a baby voice, mocking her, and so on. I didn't think it'd be them literally treating her like a baby. Like shaving her, making her wear diapers, bathing her.. you catch my drift. ;) It really made me feel Kit's frustration and feel so bad for her! I was glad when they finally stopped the baby treatment, no matter how bratty Kit was acting.

I also hated the nickname Kitty for her. Not that I hate completely, but I don't know, it didn't totally fit her. After the baby treatment, it could have gone back to Kit instead of Kitty (meaning saying 'Kit' instead of Kitty since it's written in 3rd person).

Overall, I really liked your story and your writing style. I know nothing of baseball, so the parts where they were playing had be completely confuzzled - but that's because Idk anything about it, not because it was hard to understand. :-)
Sokai chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is pretty interesting thus far and decently written. _ Sucks you're the only ALoTO writer on here, though, evidently (or at least the only one properly categorizing it), since I've loved this movie since it first came out in '92, and I'm 26 now. I feel old. :p

I liked Kit, myself, as well, and definitely recognize why she had her struggles at all, but I also like how you're focusing on her so called "bratty" side and the toil it took (or may have) on all the other players. _

If ever you feel up to it in the future, you should definitely write a DottiexJimmy story. They'd have made a supremely cute couple _ 3