Reviews for Shades of Red
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Nice philosophies. I usually review at the last published chapter of stories. Anyhoo, I think I'll review now and say that this is kinda strange yet interting. Keep it up!
plutomoon2 chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
thise story is one of a kind, i hop ether you remake it or make more for thise one.
ether way thanks for the story and cant wait to read more of your work
YAJJ chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Hi, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I didn't even see that a few chapters were updated! Heh heh... :/

Anyway, question. WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER DISCONTINUING THIS BEAUTIFULLY WONDERFUL STORY, I DON'T GET IT? I mean, for real! This is a great story, and now you've got me hooked! Not fair... :'(

Another question. Scene, chapter 8 or 9. Takato was walking around somewhere, or something. Suddenly SUPREME CANNON, and suddenly Omnimon and Megidramon are fighting. Takato finds a brown-haired woman outside of a burning building, crouched over a man, crying. She says, "Ta... Ta..." Is that, perhaps, Mie Matsuki? It sounds legit, if it is. That'd be awesome. And the burning building was the bakery, and she was leaning over Takehiro. I love them 3

Anyway, if you added more info to add to the flame, make it even more confusing, why wouldn't you continue? I'm so hooked right now, and SO want another chapter, but I guess not? I mean, if you don't like the way that you're writing it, REwrite it. I'm currently doing that with 3 or more of my stories. Or, send the plot idea to someone who maybe wants to finish it? I don't know about others, but I REALLY want another chapter...

Okay, rant mostly done. This was (is?) a great story, and it should absolutely be continued.

So, are the DigiDestined the bad guys in this story? Why is that? Why is Gennai going to the Tamers rather than the Destined? Why didn't Gennai try to help/fix the Destined in the first place? And what the FUCK happened to Takato all of those years ago, in the first place?

Please answer, I really do legitimately have these questions, if you're not going to continue... :'(

YAJJ
Mousettezz chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
NEH! YOUR STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING!

I love how you have the digimon inside their heads, Yamaki actually HAVING a digmon (by the way Zhuqiaomon was an excellent choice.)

And I seriously LOVE the idea for the story.

I know you put that it's discontinued but could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE with a cherry on top keep updating?

PLEASE TOT
THe fanfiction Addiction chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
so the girl is calumon?
Given Up chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Um...I just read through the story and I only have one question. Was there supposed to be a chapter, perhaps holding and explanation about the underground city and why Juri and Takato were called there, between chapters 8 and 9. I ask because I had a major "missing something here" when I started reading chapter 9. I like the story though, even if I find the time jumps and quadrant(?) jumps confusing. And wasn't Davis the one who saved... Wait a second. It was Tai, wasn't it? The stranger who saved Takato the first chapter. Is he going to appear again? And I never really understood why Davis attacked the ones who would be promoted in that random chapter. I guess they weren't worthy or something like that, right? I like your ideas and where your story is going, but I think you need to be a bit more clear. I say that, but I have the same problem. I'll look out for the next chapter!
Mcv chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Awesome story so far. Parts of it are a little confusing, but I'm sure that all will be explain in the end, right?

Quick question, why are Kazu and Kenta working with Vajramon for the Eastern Quadrant? Wouldn't they be with the other tamers? Also what happened to Tai and Matt, as I am assuming that something happened to them based on what Etemon said.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Tamara Caitlyn chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
This was one of the most confusing chapters yet. I was lost through it all. If it's a flashback, could you maybe put in in italics, or warn us with *FLASHBACK* *FLASHBACK END* or something like that? Please.
angelspawn chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
update please 0o0

and also, it will be great if you finish this story, and not suddenly drop it p
DephsXylex chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
The characterization is going great, as well as the twists. Can't wait to see more of this story and find out who this mysterious girl is.
Ryan Javery chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I liked this chapter, and I'm happy that you are still working digimon. Though the way you did was rather odd, still not exactly bad.
Ryan Javery chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
So first let me say that I do like the story so far. The phrasing is rather awkward in place and I believe that you left out a few words here, and there. I like how you switched Takoto's love digimon into him being an artist. Good chapter over all.
Rei Mumei chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
On your answer to my question; I must admit that what you say is true, the characters might just have far more interaction without the 'cards' then with them.

And now on to the actual meat of the review:

Excellent job, you pierced through Fourth Wall without actually harming it, while still keeping the characters, well, in character. For what you've made them at the very least.

Hmm, Calamon also synching with a human? Color me impressed with this twist you've thrown in. Hmm, or maybe the catalyst was created human instead of a digimon. There is much to think about inside this chapter.

With the final two attacks in the story, it sounds as though two certain digi-destined might just show up, but I doubt that.

And as for your questions; I've got to say, the characterizations you've made are well thought out, and as for the twists, as I had mentioned earlier in the review, they are quite good in my eyes.

And finally, another question of my own, though it is more an idle curiosity that you would've probably addressed inside the story itself even if I did not ask; How shall the parents react now that they know what their children have been up to, and now that they've finally seen digimon, in person, as it were? Even more so once the shock of finding out fades.

I for one can't wait until you post the next chapter, I get the feeling that it shall keep me on the edge of my seat as I read.

Rei Mumei

The Nameless Actor
little.lost.panda chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
Omg! I just realized this at the end of the chapter. You made a Calumon gjinka, am I right? Awesome! Calumon! Yayz!
Rei Mumei chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Not bad, not bad at all. I think this is the first time I've seen the Tamers with abilities like they do in this story, and I must say that I am thrilled that you came up with this concept.

Out of curiousity though, it looks as though you have no 'cards' in this story, are you thinking of just leaving them out, or giving them to the Tamers in bursts that they can control later?

Either way, what you've done fits seemlessly so far, and I hope to see more.

Rei Mumei