Reviews for br0k3 str8 boiz
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
HA Spying old ladies...
dainty chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
omgomg. too much love for this one-shot ;U;
Strawberrry chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Holy god I love this story :) I can't wait to read the rest
ohgoditsbriony chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
i uh seem to be reading these backwards. or reviewing backwards. i don't know which.

dude, that was pretty funny as well. "i just realised i got raped for a vacuum"; i'm totally going to slip this into a conversation at school today and see how it goes down. singularly has to be one of the best lines i've ever heard.

.:briony:.
ohgoditsbriony chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
particularly loving their revenge. that old lady never saw it coming, fo' sure. i actually quite like this pairing, but mostly because there's a craig in it. and a stan. i don't know.

anyway, you wrote this really well. it made me giggle, and it was pretty hot. favourite line had to be the comment about being mum's favourite; that was pretty sweet. :)

more soon, more soon!

.:briony:.
FightinIrish chapter 3 . 4/27/2010

:) :) :)

:) :)

yes. ok you guys know that chapter made me beyond happy right? staig is the greatest thing ever. i guess i have some kind of messed up twin fetish or somethin.. cause those two boys gettin' it on.. e-e yeaah. i would totally be that fuckin old lady. i mean she stayed to watch the whole thing an all..
ketamine.methanol chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
oh f i loved this nee you did a great job ah. the ending was the best lmao
laratoncita chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck. Dude. I want to rape Clyde, Token, - everyone mentioned in this story. Because if Clyde can enjoy being raped and Tweek can be calm about it, then it's worth it and I want their so-called non-gay babies.

I love your style, I really do.
control-copy-paste chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Requesting MOAR

Marvellous chapter. Simply marvellous. Loved the ending XD
Feathershin chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
This is amazing :D I fucking love how you guys write Tweek in this. I never think to write him more druggy than caffeine addicted (same thing)

amusing, I love it
poof chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
wat. why are there no reviews on this one :c bo.

i thought it was cute! i was never really a fan of token in fiction, namely because i feel like most people just can't write him, or don't want to write him so his part ends up sucking. i liked him in this one tho! and of course i love my boy clyde. the ending of this was to cute. im hoping there will be more chaps in this one, i can't wait to see all the different pairings. 100 different pairings means the possibility of stan/craig is highly likely..yes..YES? exccelent :)