Reviews for Child of Faerun
Elhini Prime chapter 6 . 2/12
So I just found this fic recently, and I absolutely love it(a crossover featuring my two favorite authors' greatest works! Wow!) I know you've probably gone on in life (seeing as its been a REALLY long time since this was updated). But I kinda would like to know what happens next. Just a thought. And if not...thank you for the enjoyable read!
super vegito 2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
story of the swords is wrong,

forgot to sign in
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
more please.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
like how you made Middle Earth rise from the ashes of the realms of old.
Wren Wolfe chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Ok so you have pro ably forgotten all about this story and moved on in life but...it would be amazing if you picked this up again you kinda ended on a cliffhanger
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
The concept looks interesting but your eccentric formatting makes the story totally unreadable. Please revise it in the manner suggested by RahXephon.
drizztlover12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I wanted to read this, I really did but... geez, the formatting is pretty bad. I've been looking for a good fic like this for a while, but I'm not going to struggle to read it for no reason. There's no reason to have formatting like this. It takes less work just to start a new paragraph every once and a while and forget the centering.
gunitatsuhiko chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Oh I really hope you update this soon!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
really good story and i cant wait for more.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Awesome! I've alm finished reading the drizzt fics and stumbled upon yours. Drizzt being Aragorn's tutor is a compatible match! ))) I look fw to more, but i see it's only a fewmore chapters.
Navi Shadoweyes chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
When is the next chapter! You are amazing at capturing Drizzt's personality!

-Navi
Zammy chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
NOOOOO Drizzt, and Estel and this...other son of Elrond. Please update soon!
g33kg1rl chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
:) very awesome. I've enjoyed reading this and would love to get more! It was a complete whim that I checked to see if there were any Drizzt crossovers with Lord of the Rings, and this one is so unique and MAKES SENSE! that's what I love about it; it ties things together in a rational way and makes it brilliant :3 So yes, I -need- more XD

It's good stuff, I look forward to seeing more!

Melissa the Damgel
Nedy Rahn chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
a very interesting and enjoyable tale.
Soului chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see you continue it. There aren't enough of these fanfics around. I always thought that fearun and arda fit really well together, so it's amazing to see someone actually do it, and do it with style.

I await your next installment with great anticipation!