Reviews for Child of Faerun
Lord Drax chapter 2 . 10/27
Although I prefer surface elves to drow Ihave to say this: Drizzt and Jarlaxle can't be the only drow alive because Menzoberranzan isn't the only drow city in the Underdark. And what about the followers of Eillistraee?
Elhini Prime chapter 7 . 1/17
I will admit, the shock and joy once I saw the email was very great. A very well written chapter and I'm glad to see this continued! I'm excited for the next one and I can hardly wait, but I hope I can speak for us all when I say that we understand if life gets in the way. Hope to hear from you soon!
A-Fighterlady chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Very good. Although I think it's sad how Drizzt died.
Elhini Prime chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
So I just found this fic recently, and I absolutely love it(a crossover featuring my two favorite authors' greatest works! Wow!) I know you've probably gone on in life (seeing as its been a REALLY long time since this was updated). But I kinda would like to know what happens next. Just a thought. And if not...thank you for the enjoyable read!
super vegito 2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
story of the swords is wrong,

forgot to sign in
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
more please.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
like how you made Middle Earth rise from the ashes of the realms of old.
Wren Wolfe chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Ok so you have pro ably forgotten all about this story and moved on in life would be amazing if you picked this up again you kinda ended on a cliffhanger
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
The concept looks interesting but your eccentric formatting makes the story totally unreadable. Please revise it in the manner suggested by RahXephon.
drizztlover12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I wanted to read this, I really did but... geez, the formatting is pretty bad. I've been looking for a good fic like this for a while, but I'm not going to struggle to read it for no reason. There's no reason to have formatting like this. It takes less work just to start a new paragraph every once and a while and forget the centering.
gunitatsuhiko chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Oh I really hope you update this soon!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
really good story and i cant wait for more.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Awesome! I've alm finished reading the drizzt fics and stumbled upon yours. Drizzt being Aragorn's tutor is a compatible match! ))) I look fw to more, but i see it's only a fewmore chapters.
Navi Shadoweyes chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
When is the next chapter! You are amazing at capturing Drizzt's personality!

Zammy chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
NOOOOO Drizzt, and Estel and this...other son of Elrond. Please update soon!