Reviews for Child of Faerun
mboutwell7 chapter 7 . 5/31
More please?
Lord Drax chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Although I prefer surface elves to drow Ihave to say this: Drizzt and Jarlaxle can't be the only drow alive because Menzoberranzan isn't the only drow city in the Underdark. And what about the followers of Eillistraee?
Elhini Prime chapter 7 . 1/17/2015
I will admit, the shock and joy once I saw the email was very great. A very well written chapter and I'm glad to see this continued! I'm excited for the next one and I can hardly wait, but I hope I can speak for us all when I say that we understand if life gets in the way. Hope to hear from you soon!
Little Doctor chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Very good. Although I think it's sad how Drizzt died.
Elhini Prime chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
So I just found this fic recently, and I absolutely love it(a crossover featuring my two favorite authors' greatest works! Wow!) I know you've probably gone on in life (seeing as its been a REALLY long time since this was updated). But I kinda would like to know what happens next. Just a thought. And if not...thank you for the enjoyable read!
super vegito 2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
story of the swords is wrong,

forgot to sign in
EroSlackerMicha chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
more please.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
like how you made Middle Earth rise from the ashes of the realms of old.
Wren Wolfe chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Ok so you have pro ably forgotten all about this story and moved on in life but...it would be amazing if you picked this up again you kinda ended on a cliffhanger
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
The concept looks interesting but your eccentric formatting makes the story totally unreadable. Please revise it in the manner suggested by RahXephon.
drizztlover12 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I wanted to read this, I really did but... geez, the formatting is pretty bad. I've been looking for a good fic like this for a while, but I'm not going to struggle to read it for no reason. There's no reason to have formatting like this. It takes less work just to start a new paragraph every once and a while and forget the centering.
Flagitious Fate chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Oh I really hope you update this soon!
Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
really good story and i cant wait for more.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Awesome! I've alm finished reading the drizzt fics and stumbled upon yours. Drizzt being Aragorn's tutor is a compatible match! ))) I look fw to more, but i see it's only a fewmore chapters.
Navi Shadoweyes chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
When is the next chapter! You are amazing at capturing Drizzt's personality!

-Navi