Reviews for Verbal Confessions
ThatBrunnette chapter 13 . 4/18
So sweet :) I really like gaahina and I love how you wrote this :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
anne chapter 13 . 1/10
that was wonderful!

thank you for the read.
anne chapter 8 . 1/10
wow - their lovemaking felt real and not over the top considering they are both virgins. well done!
ShanaZeal chapter 13 . 1/8
Lovely!
Kokoro no Takara chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
It wouldnt let me post on the last chapter... It isnt the first time I have read this story... But GaaHina is my OTP too! GaaHina forever!
Although I counted and the most they would be is in their very early 30's... I mean Yasa was 2 when Haya was in the womb, making him 3 when she was born... Toddler means from 1 to 4 years old... So 23 plus nine months equals 24 add another 2 years and there is 26... Plus 1 - 4 yrs makes it 30 at most... Just saying... If you were intending for them to be in their late 40's you could have mentioned how 16 yrs later their 23 yr old son was courting some other girl or even Sakura and Naruto's daughter and how Haya was doing great as a ninja or civilian depending on what her choice was... Love the story but the ending just seemed a bit rushed and jumbled?
Soten-ni-zase chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Oh Hinata, Shikamaru probably got you two figured out completely, or he will by the end of the meeting.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Oh no, that ending was cute.
Tsunara chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Yasashiku is one of the OCs that I really like
Shadow Hunt chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Thank you for writing this! I truly enjoyed it :)
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
OMG! This story was sooo beautiful! It was amazing, §o sweet sooo everything! ł loved it ł truly did! ł love Gaahina fics! ł loved your story! ł really like how the ending turned out! What a beautiful fic! ł know ł've said this like 2 times but нєу! That's how much ł loved your fic anyway ł better shut up now ℓøℓ and go check out what other awesome fics you've written :P
kiyone110 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
Still one of my favorite fan fictions. This is my 4th time reading it and i'm sure I will read it many more times in the future. I love GaaHina, especially the way you write it.
CrystalBud chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
adorable :D
CrystalBud chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
that was adorable :D
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
This was awesome, although I would have preferred a bit of SasuHina, this works, as well. Soooo... make SasuHina and GaaHina, and continue writing awesomeness! Yeah!