Reviews for As You Wish
marysix chapter 14 . 9/8
Oh no, I just realized that this isn’t complete! Oh well, there are worse places to leave off. Following in case there’s ever a conclusion to this story.
Miller18 chapter 14 . 8/21
Please update and finish this story
DICATAKADD chapter 14 . 5/28
Lovely story
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2018
I don't really like that they are doing all this assuming about how the other feels. Bella is saying we both feel the same but WE will not act on it yet etc etc. I don't like that she just assumes that. The wondering and second guessing it most of the fun of a new flirtation.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2018
Heres what I don't get, Bella was damn near poor before she married. So if her beginings were humble then why is she going into debt now over some servants? Why not just fire them and run that house by herself?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
Why do they both make out like an affair would and could never happen? Shes widowed and hes single...even if those times I imagine it happened all the time. So what is the issue? You're just attempting some angst?
JayNahNah chapter 14 . 7/31/2018
Oh my...more please!
tranquilturtle chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
Typically I don't read stories that of been left for so long without an update but I am truly happy that I stopped to read this one. I hope that you'll find your plot bunnies or your muse so that you're able to continue the story. I love these two and desperately would love to know where the story goes. - Turtle
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
I know it's been a couple of years but please don't give up on this story! So cute! I look forward to them meeting the kids.
elizi02 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I love old age stories. I hope you continue this one. It's amazing. Reading stuffs like this makes me feel like I need to be proper and be a lady. :)
drawcloser2him chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Omg, please, please, please co to ie to write this story. I have loved reading it from chapter 1 to 14. I want to know all the secrets. Please please please continue to write this story it is one of y favorite and I am now reading all of your favorite stories. They are all good...
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
This was great! Is the story finished or are you planning to write more?
S1203 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and your beautiful story are not forgotten...
jk chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Weird that Edward assumes Jake and Bella weren't hot in bed..he has absolutely no way of knowing that plus bell as given him nothing on that front...and by the size of his ego we are to assume he has fucked many a whore and servant girl...why is he always a whore in these stories? Its gross! Bella deserves better!
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I loved it but it still seems unfinished thank you