Reviews for As You Wish
JayNahNah chapter 14 . 7/31
Oh my...more please!
tranquilturtle chapter 14 . 2/8/2017
Typically I don't read stories that of been left for so long without an update but I am truly happy that I stopped to read this one. I hope that you'll find your plot bunnies or your muse so that you're able to continue the story. I love these two and desperately would love to know where the story goes. - Turtle
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
I know it's been a couple of years but please don't give up on this story! So cute! I look forward to them meeting the kids.
elizi02 chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I love old age stories. I hope you continue this one. It's amazing. Reading stuffs like this makes me feel like I need to be proper and be a lady. :)
drawcloser2him chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
Omg, please, please, please co to ie to write this story. I have loved reading it from chapter 1 to 14. I want to know all the secrets. Please please please continue to write this story it is one of y favorite and I am now reading all of your favorite stories. They are all good...
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
This was great! Is the story finished or are you planning to write more?
S1203 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and your beautiful story are not forgotten...
jk chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Weird that Edward assumes Jake and Bella weren't hot in bed..he has absolutely no way of knowing that plus bell as given him nothing on that front...and by the size of his ego we are to assume he has fucked many a whore and servant girl...why is he always a whore in these stories? Its gross! Bella deserves better!
mommymac0508 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I loved it but it still seems unfinished thank you
twihard4everandalways chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Soooo I'm confused. Is the story finished or not? I mean, it's an amazing story I'm just not sure if its complete because it didn't say end but you've not updated in 2 years.. Please let me know. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
This was a lovely story, although I am unsure if it is complete? Feels like there could be another couple chapters in here!
TheBeast220 chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
please please please, you sucked me into this story...I need more!
Agonidzo777 chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
This was a lovey story about love. I love the love they both unknowingly had for each other.
edwardbabymomma chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
I Miss you. Is everything okay? Update when you ready I'll be here waiting
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Gah! Give me more! Please don't say that you're leaving it there... This isn't finished and anyone who reads this story (yourself included) knows it. It has become one of my favourite period stories, and I have a feeling that this empty feeling in my heart -that I just developed a few minutes ago - is going to stay until I get another chapter to this story (hopefully something lemony, ;D). And perhaps, the only way to cure me of this empty-heart-syndrome (EHS, for short) is to finish this story (in no less than 50 chapters time, lol).
I'll be waiting, along with my empty heart.