Reviews for Yes, I've seen the Bear
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
That was hot! XD I love this!
SugarPopPrincess chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I don't know how many times I've read this story but it's just so funny. I love an evil Sasuke!
Catier chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor Naru-chan ))))))))))))
Sequel, please
Lady Nature chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
heh poor naru
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Pls adda sequel. And if u did pls let me know. This was awesome. Except…why couldn't Kiba beat the crap outta Neji and why didn't Sasuke and Naruto fall in love? But the lemons were definetly very much beyond good.
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
oh my gooodd, I feel so bad for Naruto XD
Me chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This has to be the 4th time I read this story, I love it so much!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh yeah this is funny. XD You're good and poor Naru (and the finnish guy) are fucked seven ways to sunday. :P

I have to say the lemon was alright, cause I get the whole thingly feel I always get at reading good lemons. So, nice job. :)

I'm writing my own and it sucks so bad. -_-'''
DesperateAct chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Ahaha, this was wonderful and very fun to read, I loved it like I do your other fics too. Poor Naruto and his pride for being exposed to evil and perv Sasuke XD But gotta wonder why was Sasuke wandering in the woods and always close to Naruto:D But anyway you totally managed to make me burst with laughter!

And honestly, I don't find anything bad in your lemons. I think they are just the right lenght and nothing too long or short and overall very well written and described like your whole story is. Very easy and entertaining to read!

Though it was funny, I still have to wonder where has your uncle heard that sick joke from because I'm from Finland and I have never heard that joke:D Anyway hoping to read more from you soon!
Daisy Holden chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Lol! Soooooooo fuunnnyyy~~

Daisy~
NerdyBookLover chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wonderful! I luvs it. I luvs it very much! Great job.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
And exactly what is Sasuke doing there? Sooner or later Sasuke will hit his limits and decide to keep Naruto for himself...
anonyyy chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE IT please do more...maybe he should fall into a secret love with sasuke...making excuses to go visit him. and then they find out and go to hunt him down and and...ur imagination runs wild with the possibilities :)
idkbakabaka chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That is a funny story. :)
Loki.1827 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Who told you your humor's bad? This story certainly wasn't. xD

It is crack but who cares? I wonder why I was always late at reading your other works?

Hahaha. Poor Naruto but I won't pity you since you provided a good smut with that 'bear'. The original's joke a bit...sicko since I cringed at bestiality. But this SasuNaru version was not. Maybe Sasuke was wandering around looking for blue-eyed blond hunters to screw? xDD I wonder what he was really doing at the forest though.

The lemons are good. I really think that the lemons you make are one of the hottest, especially at Guarantee and Get a Life. And I surely look forward to the lemons in WTF.

My love for your works (and you xDD) is growing more and more, Ai-chin. Write more so I could read more and go yaoi-mode in everything