Reviews for Compatible
caledon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
this is so super cute XD
PrincessGarnet17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awww, cute!
Axel's Ashes chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww, so cute! And they were in character. I always worry about het because some people just can't get them in character. But you did very nicely :) They are just so adorable together.

And I can totally see Terra trying to be distracted instead of learning magic XD
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Aw, this was sweet! You have a nice writingstyle. There were only 2 mistakes I could spot, but I forgot where.
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
O.O I love it.

I completely love it like you wouldn't believe.

I could see this happening between them, Terra blowing off magic like it wasn't that great, and Aqua defending it. It felt so natural. I LOVED the hair petting he got from her. ;) Oh oh, this part: "His eyes traveled briefly up her thigh, to the top of her stocking and he wondered why he had never really looked before." I liked that subtle-ness there a lot. Hee hee, Terra. Oh boy...

Aqua kept getting closer to Terra while talking, I was grinning nonstop at that. I love Tequa so much, so that helps with it. And I liked the ending, it was a nice touch.

Ahh, I'm rambling at random again. Sorry. I got excited. The characterization felt so natural and right, it was easy to picture. Awesome oneshot! :3

-le faye
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
AWW! LOVED IT!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh my God. Fluff, I love fluff, and you're so awesome at it. i think you've just gotten on my fave author list like *that*. *bounces with excitement* You're amazing! I just wrote a Terqua but now I want to go write another. Like right now. *bolts away*
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
awesome one-shot :)
LiteraryMirage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Hahahah oh man, Terra makes think of when I was in college! :D Well done with characterization and plot! _