Reviews for Secret
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
omg aqua's my favorite too she needs like a support group
robyn little chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
please write a sequel where they return and make love
and if you do...well this is kinda embarrassing but i kinda like terra/aqua stories where to put this...explores his chest so if you could put that in extreme detail...yeah

anyway good job and please write a sequel
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hmmm, I enjoyed this very much. Great characterization and saucy scene in the water for the win! Sensual without going overboard, I likey. Good job.
Stellar chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Great fanfic! I enjoyed reading it, to say the least. Aqua is also my favorite. :3
aradian nights chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
*Knows she should be squeeing over Teraqua, but she's too preoccupied*

... Oh. My. God.

manhattan martini chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Your stories are so hot and spicy, but still bare that slightly canonical feeling. I adore them.
MissBunBun09 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Love it simply wonderful!
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 3/20/2010

*bows down to your amazing writing skills*

Oh gosh. Wow. You're awesome, you know that? If not, now you know. I'm not worthy _ This was so wondefully crafted. Again, I could see this happening and it doesn't feel OOC. (Unlike my stuff lol...) I just love this and can't figure out any better way to say it because I'm a bit dumbstruck. Those two really should go back to that spot, even if it isn't such a great idea. ;)

Please tell me you'll write more Tequa in the future. Pretty please?

-le faye
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I couldn't help but to stumble and fall for your writing on Terra and Aqua, this is some cute ideas you got here; even as one-shots! :D I'm quite a big fan for the pairing now ever since they've been announced to be in BBS; that along with the many development and plot inside the game ;D.

Oh Terra could be so amusing to read, I mean he was 'gawking' at her, lol. Aqua probably thinks he's some kind of personal stalker of hers now; not that there would be many people to stalk in their world, considering there's like only four inhabitants living there :P. Haha, I don't why, but my mind went straight to the gutter when he said, "So you don't mind if I watch then." I'm sorry, I'm sure you didn't mean for it to mean that, but I have a gutter like mind so forgive me XD. Still, it was funny none the less to read over through :D. Aqua's truly an amazing character, I love her second to Namine though, while Olette remains in my third; I was never fond of Kairi or Xion. But Namine, Aqua, and Olette are the best! The way she knows how to flow water with her magic is awesome, and it's funny how Terra seems to be more concentrated on HER than what she was doing lol X3.

Haha, Aqua's going to teach Terra, this is going to be good to read over :3. And wow, Terra that sneaky dog! He went over and made a move on Aqua during this development when they were suppose to be learning how to float water XD. Haha, they were about to get a little...'freaky' lol, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Wait? Were they? lol. I guess more into the kiss and their body language would be most likely to be understandable .

Great job! It had that nice source of chemistry that I like in a story! It had enough emotional standpoint with equal enough balance of hot intimacy! ;D I hope you'll come to work on more Tequa one-shots or stories in the future :), I'll be checking up on that for sure. Keep writing! b Tequa is love.

You've been reviewed by,

Kiome-Yasha 3
LiteraryMirage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Loved it! You did a wonderful job with their interactions and building up to some Fun Times. :)
originalworksof chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Now, I've never liked Aqua x Terra, but this makes me reconsider. I really like this fanfic. I'm glad I'm watching you.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
*cheers and bounces* YES! We have another Terqua fan here! *waves at you* Heya there, you're looking at one hopefully converted fangirl that got brainwashed from liking SoKai the most to Terqua. How do ya do? XD

I loved this story. Seriously. I'm trying to learn how to write kissing scenes because I fail at them, and you're just so AWESOME at it like some other people that I know, and I'm glad I took a look at this.

Hopelessly perfect-and yes, Aqua does rock-and I hope to see more.
J1210 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very nice, awesome description
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i just love this. this is really good.