Reviews for Breaking the News
bownbey chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I just found your story and I really like it. I hope you start writing it again.
MissRe chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I do adore Daemon and Jaenelle. I loved their time together - fun and sexy... and baby making! I can only imagine what a child from those two will be like. Awesome job!
Daemon-1020 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD! jajjaja love this! thank u so much!
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
:D cool. I like this story very much and the ending is just INVITING a sequel :D
Daemon-1020 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
I really like the story! i thimk it fits in well with Anne's visions of the blood. Hope you continue to write it id love to see a baby in Daemons hands he is by far my favorite character. but also i think uncle Saetan is more than ready to me grampa to another child. Like i said hope you continue this adventure.

By the way Anne has anaunsed that her next book will not continue the Shalador series but that it will be a Jaenelle & Daemon story so maybe you are on to something! Yei for another book!
MissRe chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Very enjoyable. I love the Black Jewels realm too. Can't wait for her new one. Excellent story.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
"My Lady-wife, I can only promise that we'll try not to annoy you too much…" His lips twitch as he says this.

- Loved that bit ]