Reviews for Forever
ippogrifo chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow! What a lively and bright start!

I have laughed at Hermione who remembers herself thrilled to meet Guilderoy Lockhart in a similar situation.

Me too I would like to get my hands on the cover of Skeeter’s book.

Anyway, putting aside the entertaining situations and Hermione’s ability in recognizing and taking advantage of a situation, in this part of the story I have deeply appreciated an admission from Snape.

He confesses that it was simpler to stay faithful and committed to a person living only in his youth.

In some way this acknowledgment gives Severus maturity and a critical self reflection, softening the almost maniacal aspect of the character as in the book (and just another one of its weakness).

Please don’t make us wait too long for the second part.

Thank you very much.
IND520 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very interesting story so far. I really like how Hermione's concern for the welfare of Snape's books has brought the two characters together. The progression of their relationship feels very natural and effortless here. I really like the choice of events/topics of conversation that bring Hermione and Snape a wee bit closer together without them really realizing it at the time.

Well done! Looking forward to the next installment.
duj chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Lovely, gentle and subtle story. My favourite line was "the not very much dead Severus Snape", but there were gems of expression all over it. The idea of his lost library growing their friendship was masterly.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2