Reviews for The Fellow Who Follows a Dream
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hi there,

Wow! Really beautiful and poignant story...I loved it...

'"I have my own dreams to follow, Booth. I don't need anybody else's." She slanted a speculative look in his direction. "I might walk alongside, though. Just, you know, to see where he was going."'...

Just love how she is there for him...she is not sure for a while of what to do or if she is doing the right thing but it must be instinct because it's always perfect and just what he needs in the moment...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
NatesMama chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I have to say, you're quickly becoming my new favorite ff writer. This was just amazing. Thank you.
AnGeLbAbS81 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ayiana,

It's good to read another wonderful Bones fanfic from you! I miss you in the chats, that I don't even know that goes on anymore. Keep up the good work!

~*Barbara*~
ptitebones chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
liked it
Luxuride chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Lovely writing! Very in-character; I adore the simple moments between these two, especially when one of them is opening up to the other. I could easily see this scene as an episode ender. Thanks for a great read! :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Incredible story! Very deep and moving! The ending was very cute! I really enjoyed it!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very beautiful. And I love the affirmation that they would be there for each other, while they followed their own dreams.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
oh so beautiful! honestly. i love the ending - it's so quintessential booth and brennan.

Her eyes stung as she pictured it in her mind the little boy in superhero pajamas who didn't feel at all like a superhero.

wow. just...wow.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aww man you nearly made me cry! That was such a sweet/sad story. It was extremely well written. Good job!
Kriti chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
oh that made me cry!...id love it if u follow up on this with more chapters...great job!thank u!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was so sad and so lovely all at the same time. I'm glad he opened up to her and she was there for him. Thank you :)
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
What a sad but wonderful story. I don't know if it's ever told in the show what happened with Booth's mother, but your idea sounds totally reasonable :)
ShaHyn chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I’m so happy that you’re on my ‘Author Alerts’! This was so What-I-like-to-read-ish! Totally refreshing! I loved every single word of it.

The beginning scene was extremely well written. And you managed all the Mom-drama thing pretty good, too. It wasn’t too much. It was him, her... them ;)

("Yeah?" There was hope in his voice. And something else. Something young and vulnerable. Which made no sense at all. But it was the only description that seemed to fit. She squeezed his hand.

"Definitely.")

I 'loved' this passage.

Anyway, thank you ! Please, give us some more and soon!
206 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
*Sniff* When he was talking about his mother, it was heart-crushing. You did a great job!