Reviews for Moonlight
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
"This was originally supposed to be a fluffy fic, I swear!"

R-i-i-i-ght.

I'd wondered in an earlier review if you'd gotten this out of your system.

Apparently not.

Quite evil.

Carlisle? Holy shit, I say.

Guess it's better to write it than do it. I guess.
frlarsson chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
oh, that was one gruesome story, but i liked it. )

best wishes, Linda
yankeerose chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've imagined Carlisle being truly this way...
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Holy fuck! That was so twisted and really good!
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Wow intense stuff but very enjoyable.
Jaspers Sex Kitten chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love how you took the characters and made you actually see into their minds. No names being mention in my opinion is the best way to go in this one. It helps add to the allure and the underlying presence of danger. The dark one, Carlisle never seeing his name but knowing its him made my skin crawl. It is a fascinating way to write and again very captivating.
Faeriesquasher chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is really dark, but so good. I actually liked that there were no names, & no descriptions of places. It gives a very good idea of where his mind was at the time and how disjointed it was. There were very big indicators that is was Carlisle since he was "warring between father and lover". Very well done, but kind messed up to do that to her on what I'm pretty sure was her wedding day. :)
bellara chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wowsas!
kale.1987 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I know it's naughty but I can't help but love it! - A great story and well written. Congrats .
Julia chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
What you wrote is sick but the way you wrote it is very well done, 5 stars to you ;D
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was very, very, VERY confusing. You kept using 'the monster' and 'the demon' and 'the man' and 'her' and it made no sense because there were no names. No description of where they were and what exactly was happening outside his mind. It's dark yes, but it could use a bit of what I listed. I still liked it though, so don't feel bad lol. xoxo TwilightNatty