Reviews for 8 Year Old Comfort
tiahnaleexo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
awwww! they r so cute when they r young! great story can't wait to read The Dark Forest!

VichanSOMAanimefan chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love all you Duncan and Courtney kids storys
they are so cute S2
Namii-ya chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
ep~~ such a cute story 33

i loved it :D ...better said, i love all ur stories x3 3 :D
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
im back! hahaha! cute! i can so picture them as neighbors lol. _

Jokes & Riddles...

MaidMikuruChan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
So kawaii!

Imagining them as little eight-year-olds was just amazing! .

Amazing job! C:
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
haha, aww.. this is like, the most adorable thing I've ever read :) I luvvles it
Alexex chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved it!
TheSocialLoner chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw. So cute. I especially love the part where Duncan randomly tells her she looks like a pretty princess.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
AW! That was so sweet! *O*. If looking at them when they were 12 was cute, this one had me cooing all the way! I recommend Strixmoonwing's DA gallery, she makes fanarts with adorable kid versions of Geoff, Duncan and Courtney:

Good thing in this story Duncan could keep Petey for two more years (In the show, he mentioned he lost his dog when he was 6). But I wonder where did he get that tiara... Yeah, I know, from his house _U, but what was it doing there? Only his brothers are mentioned, so looks like he doesn't have any little sister... Unless is his mother's memento or from one of his brothers' girlfriend/ex (I've seen my cousins receiving weirder mementos from their girlfriends XD). Or maybe he took it away from one of his cousins to tick her off... OK, sorry, I got carried away *_*U.

Great job!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
lol aw! i like this one!
iloveyouu3 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is absolutely adorable! I love the little part at the end.
livefreely9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aw, I remeber when I was young and boys used to have cooties! :) then I turned 13... ;) please update her mask too! :)
Polka Dot Jewel chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aww! I loved both these stories :) Super cute and very good! I'd like to see a third one-shot, maybe a few years after Dark Forest, like when they're in high school or something. Haha, just an idea ;)
pinnaclestarsss chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aw this is so swet )
jessica chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
omg that was soo cute (;