Reviews for Waiting for a Sign
Khyharah chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Yup definitely lemony goodness. Excellent job :)
Severussnapeismybff chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
this makes me very sad. D: but i love it
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow... That was so incredibly well written. My comments could never do your story justice. I have to admit I never considered this pairing but it was enjoyable to read nonetheless. I have been writing for 17 years, since I was ten and I doubt I'll ever reach this kind of talent. Don't waste it on only FF. I do hope you inspire to be a writer someday if not already, because I would hate to see such talent go to waste.

Well done. Well done!
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Agh! My gods this kills me!

You tease your readers! *giggles*
TheVoiceInMyHead chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
this has been sitting in my favorites for a long time, but after reading it once and enjoying it throughly i never actually reviewed. it seems that now, when i've lost all creativity and determination, that i would stumble on this oneshot again, and im so glad i did.

i loved this. it truly is a gorgeous piece of writing. you have a true talent for painting the scene in a person's mind using only words. i loved it to the last word. carlisle/bella is my absolute favorite noncanon pairing of all, and you did it justice ;)

i've been procrastinating on picking up where i left off in my own c/b story seeing as my old computer crashed with all my chapters and notes.. i just haven't had the time or heart to rewrite all of that. but after reading this and realizing my love for this pairing, i'm willing to restart. thanks for giving me the inspiration i desperately needed, you're amazing ;)
icelandic oasis chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Fantastic! How seductive and alluring! It's true: this is best as a one-shot story. Excellent piece of writing.
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Awww, so sweet and sad. Thank you D
hatsa chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aw
Tyalieva chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Beautifully written. Very well phrased. Great building of tension. You had me wish I were the one learning de cello... Though I would have made different choices!

Congratulations!

Liked it very VERY much.
theburninator chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
more more more, one shots are always good but sometimes they just leave you wanting more. just another one shot or something.
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I love that it's in Carlisle's POV:)
Annao7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
ah well written and intruging but also sad. Maybe you should consider a sequel one shot or continue this into a story. x
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
-Sigh-

I am starting to really appreciate the cello.

I know what you mean about one-shots, it seems you can fast forward to the meaningful parts and skip the filler at times.
AppealingToHeaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Poor Carlisle, I would much rather have him then Edward.

But good story, I can tell you had fun writing it.
teishamarie chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
How can you come up with something so amazing, so quickly?

I envy you!