Reviews for Bittersweet Harmony HIATUS
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I thought the story was good

P.S I did know about Elders crush on Ginger because I watched the anime.
RozenMaiden7 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I hope you will put up the next chapter!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
I hope things are going better for you and yor family first off. I don't mind waiting for a good story. :) Anways now for the review portion~~

Poor Sugar! All of her thoughts, plus the newspaper article that's a lot to go through. Not to mention the human soul too... poor guy even if he was evil... possibly... Still. I cna't wait to see where this story is going to go. :)
Roshy85 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
I've read the 5 chapter in one shot _

The story is really intriguing I like it, even if it's way darker than the anime.

Can't wait to know what the incident is !
RikaKirai-chan chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I do think Chapter 4 was a bit rushed as well, but I loved the rest

Please update!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
That was an interesting turn of events for the fairies. I wonder what it was that Sugar really saw. It seemed fine to me the way it is. And I hope you update soon. :)
AnimaVivo chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Awesome chapter, this story is starting to take an interesting turn of events and lots of fighting against an evil guy really would's suit ALSFS anyways.
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Poor Saga, things just don't seem to be looking up. But I love the direction the story is taking so far, and I can't wait for your next update! :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
I am wondering what will happen next! I'm really interested in what Freya's deal is to the story, and the rumor. BUt bringing Salt and Pepper into the story is great too! I await you next update! :)
Fandazam chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Update soon! It really is getting good! I wonder why Freya can see her?

You have a few tense errors in there "will closing" instead of "closed" is in there somewhere along with a few others.
AnimaVivo chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Really awesome story so far for ALSFS. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
WaffleChocobo chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
this is awesome keep up the good work
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
YAY! Another story for this fandom! Anyway, I like how the story is so far. There's plenty of new things to discover, and old memories to relive. I can't wait to see how this story continues so I hope you update soon!
Leafeon.Sinnoh chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
wow. this is a really beautifully written story for A Little Snow Fairy Sugar. is Saga now able to see season fairies again now? im looking forward to seeing the resr.