Reviews for Field Research
Az chapter 3 . 4/21
Why didn't you finish it. It was just getting juicy.
Fyon chapter 3 . 1/8
Noooooo! I want more and I want it now! :(
I finished Mass Effect 3 some days ago and my female Sephard has been with Garrus since Mass Effect 2, obviously! So I am in need of reading love stories about this pair.
I love that sexual tension you describe and the Joker's parts.
PS- Sorry for my english, it isn't my native language.
wind.casner chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Already addicted, looking forward to the next chapter
Shockburst23 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I know it's been a while, but I would really like to see this story updated. I love this.
N7LucyShep chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I want more of this! :
EmbersSpark chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Love this tic!
Waenhir chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I can read and reread Joker's and Tali's interaction and still laugh every single time! Seriously! Do continue! This is awesome!
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Now u just have me curious. All the akwardness is just hilarious. Well update soon
CallMeMina chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
You really Nailed the crews interaction with joker. So awesome!
JayneyRee1234 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
More please! This is a great read!
NocturneBeast chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Pretty good. Looking forward to future installments.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh my God, you haven't updated in so long, I really hope this isn't dead. This story is one of the stories I really enjoy on , you portray Garrus's character so well and you're so good at writeing! Most Garrus/FemShep fics have Garrus acting like some wild animal, and will have some kind of out-of-control possession over her. It's rare to find someone who can make a fic at well as you can, and that's why I hope you'll continue this!
ellenikki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Your writing is so witty! I really like the story and hope you continue with it! I'm so curious about Shepard's previous special Turian friend. Keep it up!
La Belle Etoile chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Soooo much tension. I just must know the rest! Please update! You're a wonderful writer and this is a great story! I'd actually enjoy reading about a strip poker game between Garrus and Shepard...
La Belle Etoile chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Onto chapter two... This just keeps getting better and better. I'm gonna be super sad when i finish the next chapter, seeing how it looks like it's been a while since you last updated... I just want you to know how much I enjoy this story and that I hope you keep writing!