Reviews for The Diner Outtakes
Lafemmevegeta chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
The letters to Esme and the Xmas surprise for Edward were all very touching and unique. It helps that the author holds this tradition also. Loved the outtakes!
kselzer chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Hey!ias just wondering if you were planning on adding any more chapters about their growing family or if the as it?
Love2readgirl chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Yay! A baby! I'm soo happy I hope u can write more about Daddyward and Mommella! Plz! I love this story soooo much and I hope u write just a little more. :) But ur the author and and this is you master piece so whatever u want. Until next time. :)(:
1918EC chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
That was so sweet and thoughtful of Bella to write that; it was lovely. xoxo
1918EC chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I loved that, it was so sweet. I think that's so neat that you and your family do that for your dad; I bet it's cathartic. xoxo
glo4twilight chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
awwww that was so wonderful. i'm so glad that they're having a baby. i never expected that you would write and outtake for that but i am absolutely rapt that you did! that's just what they need to expand on the wonderful life they're making for them selves. i got a bit anxious at first when bella was missing but so glad all was good when she got back and revealed her wonderful surprise and of course the lemon yet again...mmmhmmmm nice work! i can't wait to see if there's gonna be more.
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
well i sure am glad to see that you really can let loose with writing your lemons! that whole chapter was absolutely hotttttttttttttttttttttttt! very passionate and sexy...and very descriptive which is how i love it cos ima h00r like that and you just nailed it! thanx so much for allowing us to see how really intense and passionate and erotic their sex can really be! luuuurrrrrvvvvveeeed it and edward mmmmhmmm so frickin yummylicious!lol
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
wow that was really lovely considering she never got to meet edwards mom! such a heartwarming letter and it's like she really did meet her! very nicely written!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
awwww that was so sweet and yet so sad! it was good tho that he got on paper what he finds hard to say! it's so good cos it really is like he's talking to her. i think it's a brilliant idea to do that on the anniversary of a passing!
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
This was a sweet outtake. I miss these guys, I really loved the ornament tradition and also how they supported each other professionally.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
"Tugging her down beside me, I wrapped my body around her protectively. My hands ghosted across her belly, and I knew with every fiber of my being that the love I felt for Bella was only the tip of the iceberg. I didn't know how, but I knew I would love this child more than I even thought possible." Oh yeah...the Protective Chefward! Loved this! The pregnancy hormones...Bella's surprise partly ruined could take a pregnant woman into a tailspin. Enjoyed these two!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
"This woman loves me." Loved these feelings of Edward. How amazed and happy he is that Bella is his fiancee...that they are getting married and that she loves him. Over and over this came through...their touches, lovemaking and glances. Edward was so good to get Bella away for this time together. Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
You really get a sense of Bella's love for Edward. Even though this was something that Bella didn't need to do, writing the letter to Esme was so sweet.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I liked finding out what Edward wrote in his letter. I knew he would write about Bella...and Alice's wedding...his problems with his dad. I thought it was sweet that he wanted her help to figure it out. He wanted help. Enjoyed.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
I just found these outtakes again and read this last one, realizing I had yet to read it. I've SO missed this story! It's definitely one of my favorites. ;)