Reviews for Addiction
Sky Lantern Paradox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Those two weren't OOC whatsoever. You did a fantastic job at presenting them in-character!

I was thinking pretty wrong things at first (curse my newly developed dirty mind...), and the next thing I know, I was thinking it was something bad (drugs, alcohol, etc.) Then another thought occurred to me that only made perfect sense for a ten-year-old to be addicted to. And what do you know? I was right! Score 1 for Sky Lantern Paradox for figuring it out.

And there goes another favorite to my picky list.

END TRANSMISSION
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yeah you fool me but I thought it was Cree dioterent(sp?)
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I liked this story. There should be more 4/5 frienship stories. Keep on writing!
soft words and airy touches chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
GAH.

YOU TRICKED ME. XD

I assumed Wally was popping pills or was a cutter or something, but I think his teamates would act more urgently to that.

Hehe. Great job with this one. I love it to pieces.

Paperhead
theeastjoe chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL XD
Laura Hollis chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Lol, I thought he was smoking or doing drugs or cutting himself xD!

Great twist at the end :)

Great story:)
shejams chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Nope, didn't fool me. LOL I watched OUTBREAK only this morning. LOL

I started laughing about less than a quarter of the way into this fic. I knew what it had to be. Wally is too much; so funny. That episode had me cracking up. Another 4/5 bro/sis confirmation episode. Loved it and I loved this fic.

:D

You, my friend, are on my favorite author list. You really capture the characters of KND.

*sigh* I'm a grown women who love this cartoon (I think more than the kids; my husband thinks I'm nuts but I caught him chuckling when I was watching it)and I'm not ashamed of it.

Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to more.
alexzjohnsonfan23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
lol i thought he was doing coke or somethin'

that was really good :)
geninkitty chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You really had me going! I was thinking along the lines of smoking or something, but the Coc-nut Log thing is WAY more funny!
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
haha this made me laugh!

hehe i really did think it was something really bad like drugs or smoking

i love how you have linked this with one the episodes, i loved Op Outbreak esspecially the parts with wally and the coconut log lol

well done! :D
knd lover chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
lol I thought wally was doind drugs...you sure fooled me
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Lol! *Claps* Awesomesauce! Totally not OCC and yeah, you had me fooled :P Lol, I love that ep! Ah *reminisching*...(sp?) meh. 3
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
My face through this entire thing was this - D: And then at the end I was this - ):

I seriously thought he was popping pills or something but, no he's addicted to. . . allergic reactions.

It seems like such a Wally thing. Such a silly, silly (stupid) boy.

I'm totally picturing it.

. . . AMAZING JOB.
FrostyStarlight chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
... Wow, you really know how to get me. XD I thought he was actually smoking a damn cancerstick. I thought it was a wonderful friendship fic! Great job.

I bet it's a pain that your cousin's allergic to chocolate. I'm sorry. ;;
Tyleety chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Haha, I actualy guessed what he was addicted to! I a really liked this little one shot, (it was a one shot, wasn't it?) and I think that you should continue writting stories simular to this!

Tyleety.