Reviews for Die Another Day
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Love the way this story is going!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
AWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
DevilInWhite chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Please update!
Carver Edlund chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
loved the update! im so glad that things are going well for tracy and dean :)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
I stayed up late and read all ten chapters. I wanted to review sooner but it was late.

But anyway I really enjoyed it very much. Every chapter was well detailed and my heart broke for Tracy in some and I'm so glad she's ok now.

Please update soon. I would love to read what you have planned next.

Hugs from Canada

Tamera
AmyLee22 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Yes! Awesome update girl! Great job with the EP. I liked yours better ;)
AprilC3604 chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Omg yay I can finally read it on here and review! Ok this was sooo good. Dean and Tracy need to get together already lol. You did a great job. This ep was funny and as always Dean was sexy! I want more like now woman! BDGABFF!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
thanks for the update :).
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
thank you so much hun you so awesome for updating this i loved it you really did such an amazing job on it yeah dean and tracy are getting closer whoo ahh dean does actually have feelings for her so cant wait till the next chapter so excited hope you can update soon:)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
im so happy that you updated this story you can really feel the sexual tension between tracy and dean youre doing such an amazing job on this story please update very soon im dying for the next chapter to see what happens between tracy and dean
G chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I'm so glad Tracy is ok. Love the tension between her and Dean. Can't wait for more.
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
yay! im so glad dean and tracey are finally getting together!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
YAY!

~Hands you 4 huge platers of cookies, 2 for you and 2 for your muse~ Thank you for the update!

And wow...I want a kiss like that. :) ")

Can't wait to read chapter 10 so please post it soon! ") :)
MidnightWolf358 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
great chapter really can't wait to read more!
AmyLee22 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I can feel the sexual tension lol dean so likes her! I can't wait to read more. I am so glad she is better. Update please!