Reviews for One Too Many
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked how hotch came in to the closet store after her
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
She gathers all her ruined clothes and grabs her bag and quietly lets herself out of his apartment. She has to go home and get ready for work, and hopefully she won't be the only one who can't remember how this all happened.

She walks into the bullpen limping. Not only did she hurt, but she was pretty sure she was still drunk.

...If it was that rough, then it was probably a GOOD thing they were drunk...ouch...:P

She didn't know what Hotch did to her last night, but damn, they must have had a good time.

...hehehehe...:P:)

Emily gets to the supply closet and is on a mission to find a notepad. She looks up and there they sit on the top shelf. 'God forbid they think about short people,' she says to herself.

...hehehe...:P

"Thanks. I thought I was going to have to climb up there like a monkey."

Hotch smiles. "So Emily how was the rest of your night?"

"Fine. Yours?"

...Oh God, this is funny.:P:P:) Does he seriously not remember or is he just playing dumb?:P

She goes over to Morgan and sits on his lap at one point and was talking about God knows what when Garcia gave her a look and she almost slips off.

...YAY! MORGAN/GARCIA-NESS!:):):)

"You're making me leave? I changed my mind, I don't love you anymore."

...hehehehehe...:P:P:)

"I want this." Once those words leave her mouth, his lips are hungrily tasting hers. He runs his tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which she happily obliges. He picks her up and her legs wrap around his waist tightly. She's placing kisses along his jaw line and she nibbles his ear. He slips his hand between them and thanks God that she chose to wear a skirt tonight. His fingers easily find her underwear and push it aside and slide a finger into her. She gasps and bucks into his hand.

...Aren't they still in the hallway?:P Dirty birds...:P:P:P

He adds another finger and then another. She can't get enough. He's slowly teasing her and she's getting impatient, she wants all of him. She opens her eyes and realizes they're still in his hallway and tells him through pants that he needs to undo the door, so she can do things to him that his neighbors don't need to see.

...Called it!:P:P

Emily looks up at Hotch and says fuck it. She grabs his tie and brings his head down to hers. Their tongues fight for dominance before he wins. His hand cups her breast and she responds by dipping her hand in his pants and stroking him. Hotch makes a caveman like grunt and bites her neck. She was still sore from last night, but the way he's touching her makes the pain fly away. Hotch skillfully undoes her pants and pulls them down. He lifts her shirt up over her head then attaches his mouth to her breast as she works on his clothes.

...I really hope that door's locked...:P:P:P
cm757 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i just wanna say one thing. LOVE THE STORY!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow... a drunk Emily is a "friendly" Emily... lol.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very hot!
romiross chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, that was hot! Your stories always made my days! Love this hotch who knows what he wants! Want more of this! Kisses
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
You did a great job on this story. I can't wait to read more by you. Please post another story soon.
2272053 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, someone please give me a fan! That was incredibly hot!

Drunken Emily made me laugh a lot. Really great story.
Rolfy chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Cold shower time ... HOT! WoW!
0909090 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Hot, sizzle, and oh so steamy! i'm gonna go get a cold shower to cool me off!

WOW! this is really, really hawt! loved it!

thanks!