Reviews for Anonymous Fail
zzzett chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
şsldfngşskldfnşjsnglsşkdjfngşoaldkfngşladsjkfng THIS IS TOO MUCH
Cheezit chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a fanfic. Thank you. Just... just thank you!
xogs chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Am I going to hell, too, for laughing really hard at this? Love it!
Shotgun Infinity chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
This chapter.

...I am at a loss of words. "OTL
helena80 chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
NuitNuit!*fingerwagging* Shouldn't you be writing Ch.23 of Enemy Inside? Tsk, tsk...No, seriously, I love you and you are genius(baad evil genius), but you need to focus on more Nate now, I need him even more after all this DA2 fiasco...whatever.
neaira.awakened chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
This is so very wrong.
mutive chapter 13 . 3/16/2011
I knew this was you. 3 Incidentally, I found both of them hilarious. Maric totally needed to bang the wool off of a sheep that had a suspicious similarity to either an elf, Loghain, or possibly both. (Although how you'd get the last to work, I have NO idea.)
SweetPetunia86 chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
You ARE going to hell.
SweetPetunia86 chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I was having a shitty day. This chapter is hilarious.
SweetPetunia86 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
I was having a shitty day. This chapter was hilarious.
Prisoner 24601 chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
I just want to say that this fic has to be my all time favorite kmeme fill, hands down, so when I finally learned who wrote it, I had to come over and leave a review. People love humor, but I don't think that people really appreciate how much skill it takes to write something this funny and make it look effortless.

This is just crafted so well. Oghren's voice is spot on, the descriptions from his pov are fantastic, and the rhythm and comedic timing of this piece are really well done. Absolutely fantastic.
mutive chapter 12 . 11/19/2010
I really think that this may be the best crack fill ever. I mean...how can you beat Oghren a roast? (And if you can, I don't want to know.) These are all so awesome. I totally want you to write millions more. ;)
mutive chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Oh, yes, this one is so delightfully evil. (And beautifully worded) It's fun to see someone who knows her way around a pun.
mutive chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
Oh, the last line on this one had me giggling. Somehow I'm not sure that Eamon would approve...
mutive chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Oh...wow. This is so wrong, and yet so delightfully amusing. ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »