Reviews for Hogwarts Maelstrom
rebelsaurus29 chapter 2 . 2/18
You really leapt into the dark and disturbing. It kind of took me by surprise and it was a little difficult to get through, but it was intriguing.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
This story was sad, funny, heartbeaking and amazing and i loved it! The plot was so well thought out and original. It blended very well with the real books as though it were its own version of the second half of the 7th book. P.S. I love Draco, Blaise, and Severus, they were so funny and cute :)
kevin zhou chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
amaze
Aniston.Winters chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved it!
Vitzy chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
I was going to wait until I'd read the whole story to leave a reviews but I just wanted to add a small thank you..
I've never read a HP fanfic which gives homeage to India...so surprising and pleasant to read that!
I'm not a parseltongue but I speak Hindi too...Nia/Nagini and I can speak to each other!

Excellent story- looking forward to reading the rest
-Vitzy-
Fluticorns chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
It is 1 am and I have just been reading this nonstop for almost two hours. I love it so much and I think you are an amazing writer. This is just too amazing for words I literally can't even right now. this is amazing!
Disappointed chapter 22 . 2/26/2014
Seriously this book has been written by a person who does not know squat about India and Indians..
Maybe next you should do your research before you write a story..
dracofan chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Wow this is amazing r u indian u r awesome
Writer
Brune67 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Il hâve two things to say :
1. She just got mouth raped by a woman, how can she feel attracted by drago and sexually excited right after that episode ? She saw teenagers being raped and a few minutes later she's excited for Draco ?
2. He rapes her, AND it's her first time, how come he had an orgasm ? I mean really ?

It is not necessary to right such awful scenes if you just jump straight away into the "drago is not so bad" thing. You want drago to look bad but not too much so we don't hate him, then you should just chose, he just rapes her, or he doesn't. It's not even the sock hill syndrome in this case, the feminist in me is wordless in front of the pleasurable rape. Really.
Alexandra chapter 25 . 1/1/2014
Amazing story line. Now whenever I think of Dracomi think of a handsome blonde sex god. Thnx a million :p
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
This story is insane.
Al chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I love Italian Blaise
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
No words. Just so perfect. So heart wrenching and perfect. I was completely hooked. Thank you for this.
Kelly chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
That was... beautiful. You are an AMAZING writer. I can't say anything else.
Yet Another Girl chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Voldemort: No killing the mudbloods!
Me: Excuse me, Voldy, but what in the actual FUCK?!
Voldemort: It's an AU, ya idiot!
Me: Oh yeah...