Reviews for Hogwarts Maelstrom
Parvati chapter 2 . 5/2
Wow... Draco really has a feeling that raping someone is not enjoyable... Seriously?

Voldemort and his supporters view muggleborns as subhumans. I think sexual intercourse would be strongly prohibited and illegal between pure bloods and mudbloods. They want to keep their blood pure after all.

But of course we needed a rape scene. Hermione and Draco will fall in love later, so thats makes it okay. And Hermione will not have any kind of trauma because of this. She was aroused, so it is fully concensual sex. Great! You really understand the difference between rape and sex.

Also, it has been clearly stated in the HP books that Hermione dated Krum, kissed him, had romantic feelings for him and who knows, maybe even had sex with him. Why is it that fanfiction writers always have to write girls as inexperienced virgins even though they are not less experienced than boys at all in the canon? Is Hermione somehow a ruined woman if she has dated someone before Draco? O.o

This whole obsession with virginity here in fanfiction community rises from the old belief that women's sexuality should be controlled and limited.

There is actually no medical way to tell if someone is a virgin or not. This includes a broken hymen. Hymens usually become worn down throughout adolescence, and can be torn by everything from jumping on a trampoline, to horseback riding, to simply playing sports. Some women aren't born with one at all. And more than half of women don't bleed the first time they have penetrative sex.
Parvati chapter 1 . 5/2
WHY are they even allowing mudbloods and blood traitors even go to Hogwarts anymore?

Seriously, WTF? O.o

And Hermione and Draco are now roommates? Well that sounds really convinient to me. Its quite obvious that its only happening for the sake of the plot. Theres no way that Draco or anyone would willingly want to share their room with a mudblood anymore.

I would have liked to read more about how Hermione and Ginny are in exile and try to figure out a way to win Voldemort together...
MistressMage chapter 25 . 2/8
This entire story has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me. Thank you for that. For every chapter that I read I had to listen to various Motionless in White songs. Especially between Draco and Hermione. One song that really stood out to me was Immaculate Misconception and the lyrics that follow: "If all these words you speak of meant a thing, I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing. But I know that there's nothing real inside. Your hearts invested in feeding everyone lies".
Another song that really summed up the whole story was MIW Reincarnate: "Crawling from Hell, falling from grace. And there is nothing left to take. Leaving the past to the grave. So we can reincarnate".
All in all this was a great story. Keep up the good work.
I can't believe I read this whole fic, I am mature and can handle the rape scenes but I have to say there was a lot and it was really off putting which is disappointing because your writing is good. The ending is also really unrealistic, why would Hermione be desperate for sex? She was raped several times and that would scar her mentally. The whole thing just left me really confused...
Arveen Malfoy chapter 25 . 7/18/2016
Story was disgusting and pure filth.
SquirtleSquad24 chapter 25 . 7/17/2016
I applaude your writting this was positivly fantastic and i hope you wright again soon. The sleeping with a preagnate woman creeped me out a bit but other then thati loved all of it and the plot was amazing. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
*Dancing an jig* Personally l think that Bellatrix should be awarded the order of merlin honor for killing the ginger bloodtraitors, the weasel and his mother..
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
I've read a lot of dark fics but this one takes the cake. I was extremely disturbed and the sex was overwhelming. I am actually a huge fan of smutt but these encounters had me cringing most of the time. I'm amazed that everyone survived through all this emotional turmoil and partners/fluids swapping. For some reason I did not like the Dramione pairing in this fic something was off between them like forced chemistry or something they didn't seem in love. I did like the Harry and Nia storyline though. I've never read that before. It was new and refreshing. Great job on that aspect.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
how the the reviews are good but first fucking chapter already has typos and shit wtf
yes chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
Yessssssssssss yes yes
SpiderSparrowBatBlairBear chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I truly enjoyed this story and it is one of my absolute favorite Dramione fanfictions!
4thkage chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
bloody incredible story...
Annoyed Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2015
The summary captured me but I was able to escape free. Halfway through the story I was just skimming. It needs a spell check though, that's just coming from a stickler when it comes to spelling. You did go dark, I'll give you that. Though I believe that this story could have been developed more to be made a whole lot better, a bit more darker and realistic. But it's fanfic, so what do you expect. I'll give it a "C-'
Fantomette34 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
Je vous remercie pour cette histoire alternant sexe, complots et moments de tendresse, j'ai beaucoup apprécié !
Merci pour le partage et bonne continuation !
rebelsaurus29 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
You really leapt into the dark and disturbing. It kind of took me by surprise and it was a little difficult to get through, but it was intriguing.