Reviews for Hogwarts Maelstrom
Arveen Malfoy chapter 25 . 7/18
Story was disgusting and pure filth.
SquirtleSquad24 chapter 25 . 7/17
I applaude your writting this was positivly fantastic and i hope you wright again soon. The sleeping with a preagnate woman creeped me out a bit but other then thati loved all of it and the plot was amazing. Great job!
*Dancing an jig* Personally l think that Bellatrix should be awarded the order of merlin honor for killing the ginger bloodtraitors, the weasel and his mother..
I've read a lot of dark fics but this one takes the cake. I was extremely disturbed and the sex was overwhelming. I am actually a huge fan of smutt but these encounters had me cringing most of the time. I'm amazed that everyone survived through all this emotional turmoil and partners/fluids swapping. For some reason I did not like the Dramione pairing in this fic something was off between them like forced chemistry or something they didn't seem in love. I did like the Harry and Nia storyline though. I've never read that before. It was new and refreshing. Great job on that aspect.
how the the reviews are good but first fucking chapter already has typos and shit wtf
yes chapter 25 . 11/12/2015
Yessssssssssss yes yes
SpiderSparrowBatBlairBear chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I truly enjoyed this story and it is one of my absolute favorite Dramione fanfictions!
4thkage chapter 25 . 8/20/2015
bloody incredible story...
Annoyed Guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2015
The summary captured me but I was able to escape free. Halfway through the story I was just skimming. It needs a spell check though, that's just coming from a stickler when it comes to spelling. You did go dark, I'll give you that. Though I believe that this story could have been developed more to be made a whole lot better, a bit more darker and realistic. But it's fanfic, so what do you expect. I'll give it a "C-'
Fantomette34 chapter 25 . 4/4/2015
Je vous remercie pour cette histoire alternant sexe, complots et moments de tendresse, j'ai beaucoup apprécié !
Merci pour le partage et bonne continuation !
rebelsaurus29 chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
You really leapt into the dark and disturbing. It kind of took me by surprise and it was a little difficult to get through, but it was intriguing.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
This story was sad, funny, heartbeaking and amazing and i loved it! The plot was so well thought out and original. It blended very well with the real books as though it were its own version of the second half of the 7th book. P.S. I love Draco, Blaise, and Severus, they were so funny and cute :)
kevin zhou chapter 25 . 9/27/2014
Aniston.Winters chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Loved it!
Vitzy chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
I was going to wait until I'd read the whole story to leave a reviews but I just wanted to add a small thank you..
I've never read a HP fanfic which gives homeage to surprising and pleasant to read that!
I'm not a parseltongue but I speak Hindi too...Nia/Nagini and I can speak to each other!

Excellent story- looking forward to reading the rest