Reviews for Ride to Suicide
This is not how horses are actually trained, and head shape has nothing to do with the actual personality.
Chloe991 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
The mare is very nervous and scared but you wouldn't blame her.
Chloe991 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
You"re using the song from the movie Spirit by Bryan Adams, I'd recognize it anywhere. I believe it's called "You can't take me". I also like "Brother under the sun". And "I will always return". My Favourite though is "Here I am".
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
why does it end :(
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
awesome
sugarandashley chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
awesome! please update soon i really like this story!:)
Nollaf chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Write on quickly! I don't like cliff-hangers, I tend to fall off them...
The Equestrian Writer chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Excellent chapter. A little emotional towards the end, but I loved it! Update soon!
The Equestrian Writer chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Yay, you updated! I was so happy when I saw the story alert in my email. Great chapter, I absolutely loved it!
The Equestrian Writer chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
I love this story! I love reading stories from the horse's pov. I'm so happy that Ty was able to get through to Rogue(I love that name!). You're right, there aren't too many Heartland fanfics that are really about horses. And that's what I love about Heartland. Anyway, you are an amazing writer. Please update soon!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
YOur ability to induce adrenal responses is amazing, and can I just say wow.

The only error was in a/n, and that was spelling plagiarism, and I can't say I blame you for that!
MischievousLeprechaun chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
OMG! I love this! Your writing is superb! The characterisation is amazing! I can't wait for the next part! I love this fic :)
FifteenFathomsCounting chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
This is brill! I love the way you've deliberately not given, Ty, Amy and Ben names, just referrred to them in the way the horse sees them - genius!
FifteenFathomsCounting chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Such a perfect song for that chapter :D
Selective scifi junkie chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
why do I think this is all going to go horrifically wrong?