Reviews for Circling in These Patterns
jublke chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is SO sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
my heart just shattered into a million pieces... D:
scifiromance chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was extremely well done. Everyone was in character for the situation, I particularly liked that it was Raj who ended up shocking her into crying.

Thanks for writing! :)

ThatOneKid chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I think a piece of me just died.
This is legit the BEST fanfiction I have ever read.
Argallel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Wow. This is really depressing.
But really good. Probably one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. And that's saying something because I spend hours on this website everyday.
You have a real talent!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow stumbled upon this today. Beautifully heart breaking. Amazingly well done. You have a real undrstanding of the characters and their interactions; I think you caputured how they'd react in this situation well. Now if you exuse I'm going to go find some comedy to counteract the sadness with.
maipigen chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh this was vile...just...awww...good of course, but heartbreaking to read.

And i don't even really like Leonard, but neither of those five people are allowed to die...Amy and Bernadette as well.

Beautifully written and greatly captured the emotions in their shared grief.
shamy4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I absolutely love this story! Total tear-jerker.

Well done.

Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Okay so I've read this a few times and I really liked

Raj's line at the end and the fact that when she's kicking the crap out of the computer he's the only one that's able to snap her out of it. Then how you had her crash into him was a really nice touch and so incredibly in character, for both of them.

I love the way you handeled Sheldon. Your main focus was Penny but when you used Sheldon you handeled him really well. You showed how close and how attached he was to Leonard and how, even though he doesn't admit to it on the show, how close he is to him. By keeping Sheldon uncharataristically silent you did a marvelous job of showing who his attachment to Leonard. I thought that was a fantastic asset.

I love this story and you need to keep writing Big Bang Theory fics. It is marvelous.
Elessar1201 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That's so heartbreaking. You do a great job of including all 4 of them while going most deeply into Penny's grief.
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very heartbreaking!
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i hope you're happy. you made me cry at 7am. its too early to be this emotionall unbalanced. but i kinda love you for it.
shortie990 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This piece was beautifully sad. The last line, made me cry. However, extremely well written.
cursivenight chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I cried.

Man, that was depressing. Well written though - you captured that... spinny, everywhere, can't-believe-it-you're-fine-then-you're-not really well.

( lol.
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I read this while listening to My Heart Will Go On. My parents are going to kill me for dripping tears onto the keyboard. You are so good!