Reviews for Circling in These Patterns
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I read this while listening to My Heart Will Go On. My parents are going to kill me for dripping tears onto the keyboard. You are so good!
Bimrin chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
The emotion in this story is tangible. I am glad you were able to bring everyone in, even though its a Leonard/Penny fic.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Okay, there isn't really a way I can review this properly, right now...I just thought you should know, it's perfection. Whoa, now I'm gonna be depressed all day. Better listen to some country music to cheer me up...
Emma chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
That was the right amount of sad. Really well written.
Renaly chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aww, so sad! Poor Penny... and Leonard, of course.
KeliLose chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
aw,My eyes started to water. well done, and very sad. Stop listening to country music.
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh my gosh, so much more angsty than I was expecting! I've seriously got tears running down my face right now. So sad, and you really did a great job of writing all their reactions, the little things that come up as reminders. And I was already tearing up, but it was Penny's breakdown at the restaurant that really got my crying. And I love that Raj finally spoke to her at the end! It's small, but really powerful.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Amber, I swore when I clicked on this link it wouldn’t make me cry. I was wrong. The part about her refusing to let anyone sit at their table was the worst. I mean, it was the worst not in your writing, but the part that would indeed hurt the most. I’m just glad you didn’t make this a Songfic because I could never listen to that song again.

And that camera part, too…gosh…HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? Add “tragedy” to the genre of this story-it works as much as angst, since all of the guys and Penny miss him.

This was the saddest story I’ve ever read-and I tried to prepare myself! *sobs…out of control*

And life is going on...it's horrible that it can go on after something like that-Thursday...he makes waffles...Tuesday, table eighteen...gosh...*is still crying*
sunshine289 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aw :'(

Read it while listening Just a dream by Carrie Underwood...

so depressing!