Reviews for Ahsoka's Fate
Kk chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
I am so sad about Ahsoka's fate, she is doomed to be killed at such a young age. The story made me cry.
Meteor Gin chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
o.o ... It was a dream... Crazy...
Pen Name Enter Here chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
This was really good.
Nightraze chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Awesome fic! i hope Ahsoka doesn't die in the future (. Hope you write more awesome fics in the future! _
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Haha! I love the ending. I'm glad it was just a dream! Ahsoka can't die...girl's got spunk! Great job! This story was so Anakinny! (Anakinny is my word for whatever is insanely, impossibly awesome.)
ancientdragonduelist chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Excellent story, even if the end is a little confusing! Wouldn't it be cool if ahsoka could grow up to be luke and leia's "big sister"? :)
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
GOING ON REVIEW!
Evil Tree chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
A suprise attack from Dooku killing off the clones
And Ahsoka spent all that time memorising their names
Ahsoka saying sorry at the end was so emotional, great choice
Now with them gone what will happen to her

I'll read on :D
RandomAbadon chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Hiya! I noticed you reveiwed my story so I wanted to read one of yours ;) think of it as a thank-you-present. Anyway I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! So dark, so full of supsnse and then it's a crazy dream Anakin has the night after he gets a padawan (i assume?)and you did it perfectly! (On my profile i have a loong thing about how I think Ahsoka should die when she does-I can't belive you made the perfect ending! THIS is how it should be) the only thing I even could think about changing is I would have Anakin subdued and forced to watch, but that's a bit too much of a push to the darkside. All and all if I could I would give it 5/5 stars! :D AWSOME STORY!
Evil Tree chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Nice dream sequence in the last chapter

I like how Ahsoka describes her connections between the masters, the troops and Anakin more

So Padme and Ahsoka are friends, few fics I find are that

She says it's an easy mission, but will it be

I'll keep on reading :D
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
I loved this story! I read the whole thing already. I thought it was an interesting subject for Star Wars, and I bet Palpatine doesn't like Ahsoka also.

I wish the other Jedi would know the Chancellor's secret. That would have saved Anakin a lot of trouble, I think.

Anyway, your writing style was awesome and I hope to see more stories like this from you!
Evil Tree chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
First chapter, and i love it

I see your logic with Ahsoka the one thing keeping Anakin on the light side and how much she interferes with Palpatine's plans

A trap is set for Ahsoka, but how will it play out?

I'll just keep on reading :D
My Lady Vader chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
Wow. So it was all a vision. Good. :)I wonder what would happen if Anakin knew all this and never turned to the dark side. That would be interesting.

'"I forgot to warn the Commander and give her earplugs sir." ' Was great! :p