Reviews for Defeat Snatched From The Jaws Of Victory
Sweet Thing1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Very, very good - particularly like "The toil of a cycle thrown into the furnace of John's Crichton's hate for him."

More please!
Jeni Lentin chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Wow! Well done Rel! Y'know I like Scorpius, and you have captured his thoughts brilliantly. Please post on the BBC Farscape Message Board when next fic is up, there will be another one, won't there? (Better be...)

Lots of hugs 'n' bugs,

Jeni :-P (and the mysterious rubber chicken called Scorpius)
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
I really like this. :) I refuse to believe that Scorpius is dead. There's no way he'd just get killed off that suddenly without the viewers getting to see it - he isn't dead until I've seen his body (which will hopefully never happen). That's my motto. :) Very well-written indeed.

I wonder how long it'll take until we see Scorpius again in Season 4, though?
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This was brilliant. Not only is it well written but Scorpy's logic in letting everyone think he died is just the sort of stunt I could see him pulling off. Loved this so much, thank you very much. Ali D :~)
Morgan70 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Thanks for that little fic... dont like the idea of Scorpius killing those who are loyal to him... thats more Crais's style ... nevertheless, Scorpius lives!

Thankyou.
Crunch13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Enjoyed this very much indeed - well done on your first oficial fic. Now bring out the unofficial ones!
Annette chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I post on the beeb board as mmmm marmite and wouldn't have known about your fic if I hadn't seen your post there. Great first fic, I personally like the idea that Scorpy isn't dead- he's too good a villain to kill off indefinitely. You showed Scorpy's vengeful determination very well. More fic please!
Dyl chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Why so long to post? That was fantastic! Well frelling done! Now write more, you talented so and so! I loved this. So descriptive, and very in keeping with the feel of the episode itself.

Dylan