Reviews for Shattered Dreams
Anime fan KNB chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I just have one question is this story on Hiatus if it is could you Please P.M me
Cobek Arabellum chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
It was a bit rushed in my opening and there are a lot of point were the story melts(doesnt give obvious chqnge in setting or time) do you hqve a beta?
CaptainC chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
It has bin 3 years since the last update?
CaptainC chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
I love the plot of this FanFic. and I think the only improvement you need is to check your spelling.
ZorraVixen chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Other than a few grammar and spelling errors, it is very minor and sometimes difficult to even notice, other than that everything is well written. The description is top notch, no repetitiveness, and you can feel the emotion pouring from the chapter. I honestly cannot wait until the next chapter
aizirk D chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
please finish 's good
Flasher chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Awesome story, please update asap
Vospader21 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Thank you for finding the lyrics to Bink's Sake, I wasn't really looking for it, but it's cool that I have it now. I think I might do an English dub of Bink's Sake.
Vospader21 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I like it so far this is a good story. The grammar errors piss me off, but your probably not gonna go back and change it so I'll just have to deal with it. My guess is you let your auto spell correct run rampant. Anyway once you learn to ignore the bad grammar it's a great story and I intend to keep reading. That being said in the future please be more mindful of grammar errors, they're annoying, and keep this story from being one of the best One Piece fanfics out there.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
good story
mireee3D2Y chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS STORY WILL CONTINUE!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR READERS... :'(

CONTINUE PLEASE. IT'S THE BEST LUFFYXHANCOCK I HAVE READ, REALLY :)

KISSES! ;)
007420 chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
hey thats awesome please continue i love to read. ur story is good no great hope u post soon
Mas2009 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Hello,

I wanted to know if you're gonna update soon or continue this story?

it's the best one I read with hancock/Luffy pairing!

see you!
iloveit chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
pleasee! gon on with this story! i actually fall in love with it! please please... you're a very good writer :)

sorry for my english... :)
iloveit chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
it's me again: D

it is a spectacular story, interesting and dramatic. I love Luffy and Hancock as a couple. Continue please, there are many more people interested in this fanfic. Ignore the offensive comments. I read all the reviews and many people waiting for the continuation of the trilogy;) do not get discouraged and continues to please! I see a year ago and do not update the story: (you're a great writer! and I have really wanted to know what the future holds for luffy and boa! they look great!

kisses

PD: please do not forget your readers