Reviews for Face of Obedience
BH72 chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Lovely ending :). Love Joy's nickname for Callen too.
BH72 chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
It's great that you've delved into how Callen felt about Alina dying while getting revenge on his death (although we all know he survived). Lovely touch with Callen's visiting Joy in hospital too.
BH72 chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
So hard to put down. You have drawn me into this story so well. You have also captured each character as they appear on the show. What a great story!
BH72 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Oh boy, Callen's in a really bad way. Very well written Kevianna.
BH72 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Wow you are good
BH72 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Another nice save
BH72 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
We call deposit a bond in Australia. Great work in G and Sam's relationship. Especially so soon after G being shot at and nearly dying. Sam would be over protective of G.
BH72 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Well put together. It's not often we hear of stories like this today.
BH72 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Good save!
BH72 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like your writing style Keviana. Great story plot, looking fwd to reading the rest of this story :)
Zappe chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
I fear Hetty's method of beheading without killing! O.o

And yes, my eyes did this O.O when I read the spear part!
Zappe chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
LOVED the part with Sam trying to get G's phone! XD
Zappe chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Alright, I think it's about high time I actually read your story. And away we go! _
Chris chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Just finished Face of Obedience and I loved it – like all of your stories I’ve read so far. I could easily picture everything – it felt almost like watching a regular NCIS LA episode. I particularly enjoyed the complexity of the characters. The way you described them fits perfectly with everything we’ve seen on television. The bits and pieces of Sam’s Navy SEAL past and G’s past made perfect sense and complemented their characters in a great way. Joy is a wonderful character and I hope she continues to be a great addition to Callen’s life.
I also liked the mixture between serious, emotional moments and humerous elements. One of my favorite sentences in this context was Dr. Rodger’s reaction in Chapter 12 when Sam reminded him not to give Callen any codeine. His reply made me smile - I would have loved to know how exactly G’s reaction had looked like...
FanOfGCallen chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Just wanted to let u know that the more I read this, the more addicted I became to this very interesting story! I actually stayed up till about 7am this morning just to read it!

I'm sure its pretty obvious by now that I love it! :) Thank goodness I still have 'Pure Agony' to catch up on, it would be a real bummer if the story ended!

I think you did great justice to G and Sam in this story! Oh and Eric and Hetty too :) You've managed to capture the essence of the characters well and the whole time I was reading this, I could clearly imagine it as if it were an episode on NCISLA.

You've heard this from me a few times (and probably from others too) but please don't stop the story and keep it going for as long as you can :)

Thanks for notifying me of this story, it was well worth my time reading it and i certainly do look forward to more of stories on Callen in the H/C category ;)

Cheers!