Reviews for Youkai to Vampire
Nameless chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
No offense but the way you described tskune transformation it creeped me out and giving him Horse hoofs gave me a weird picture in my head and when I read that he had horse hoofs I thought you were doing it as a joke or just making him look like under shit in monster form lol
Kiboxful chapter 65 . 2/1/2014
Love this story man, you have become my favourite Author on this site, I love your work, but if you do end up leaving due to haters and such please PM me your website.

From a faithful fan Kibo
Guardian54 chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Tsukune is weak.

Yes, I said it.

He lacks a sense of right and wrong, and has no concept of Justice.

Justice is carried out by living things, not some deity hovering over us all in whatever way.

He should stab the abomination in the neck one day and finish it.

Actually, I'd prefer that Moka administers justice and for once tells him to f*** off when he tries to stop her, it'll be about time for her to not submit all the time and stand up for what she believes in. "He's still your father? Bullshit, what father does this sort of thing? He lost his right to be your father the moment he bruised you intentionally for the first time, and he lost his right to have blood in him the moment he bled you. Also, nepotism? Really Tsukune? Genetic material should not prevent justice from being served. For once, I'm standing up for myself, not against my inner self, but against you, and I will see justice."
Guardian54 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Step one to making the world a better place: Start at home. If this means janitorial duties i.e. disposing of trash, so be it. If he's been abused that long, it's time... for an uprising, unless you are telling me his spirit is broken, in which case eh'd never stand up to Inner Moka like that. Self-control doesn't mean lying down and taking it all the time, and he knows this.
Guardian54 chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Such is East Asia (I was born and raised in China, close enough culturally), where rebellion among youths is suppressed culturally. Honestly? Tsukune should invite Inner Moka over sometime, to remove some trash from his house.

If my friend's parents were abusive I'd have zero problems calling the cops or, if that doesn't work, taking care of the problem myself. After all, humanity doesn't need any more heroes, or miracle workers, it needs janitors.
Alhazad2003 chapter 65 . 12/24/2013
Okay, read the foreword, so I sort of knew what was coming. I steeled myself for the scene in question, though thankfully it wasn't what I was expecting. If anything, it was all to HIDE Inui's declaration, not express it. Very clever, Rex-san.

Unfortunately, it seems some people have, shall we say, called your bluff. And though I hope you remain on the site despite the flamers, I'd understand if you chose to take your work elsewhere. I'll still read it, regardless of where it's posted.

As for the actual chapter, CRAP! What a time for Kuyou to return! Poor Kyouko might be in over her head in this fight, Moka needs to help out, or Tsukune's cousin is in for a serious pummeling. Man, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Facepalming chapter 65 . 12/24/2013
Nice going dipshit! Either you are truly an idiot or you are really a big fucking idiot, hard to tell. Obviously you didn't look up the term asexual so here is a small definition of what it means closet man. It means the lack of sexual attraction to anyone or low or absent interest in sexual activity. Fuck all you had to do was google the shit and you would have understood that. But if she leaves because of few mindless dipwads I guess it will be FanFiction loss. Hopefully she is kidding but if not, I will follow her stories where ever they end up.
Eating Upside Down chapter 65 . 12/24/2013
Dats Super Gay. Story is dead to me. I hope that if I make you leave ff, other yaoi writers/readers follow. I just don't understand why you felt the need to include that section. It's not like it added anything to the story. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to a story that I have been following forever. As for a new writer, I guess you are irreplaceable, and I'm sorry things didn't work out between us. I'll miss you.
Fireboy19795 chapter 64 . 10/30/2013
Its a relief to have you back in the game, man.
NotSoSlimSh4dy chapter 64 . 10/5/2013
i dont like mizore
Oniix chapter 46 . 9/27/2013
what are the pairings for this story? its moka x tsukune right? please tell me it is and NOT a harem. I truly hate that crap.
ElfenbeinDaemon chapter 64 . 9/15/2013
Hey! This story is incredible. I hope that you keep going with it! Well written and a very, very interesting plotline. Certainly not your average fanfic. Good luck!
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 64 . 9/8/2013
Ugh, no I'ma have to wait for updates now that I've caught up. That cousin... Ergh, I hope she's shown her place, to think that she wants Tsukune like that, as she said between her legs and giving her heirs? So irritating.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 63 . 9/8/2013
I despise Kyouko now, just the ability she has to completely dominate Tsukune like that. It's just strange, it contradicts his attitude towards all the others, that she has some special hold over him is extremely irritating to me. Plus, I just don't like the incestuous aspect of the relationship.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 55 . 9/7/2013
Umm... Ok, didn't bother me that much since they're cousins, but now I'm worried about his mum, please tell me he won't be crossing that line?