Reviews for The Sins of Silence
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
very happy to see this back. all very exciting and building to a big big can of worms about to explode.

WOOOHOOO.

Can I have some Martin owies please?
mirella chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l ! great story! great tension! you made me even love Jack again!Update SOOOOOOON ! Mirella
Ukeleleboy chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Oh my God, great chapter, good touch making Rafie saving Danny's life, but now Mia is in a dangerous situation. I love the way you're developing the story and all the characters. Keep the great writing and update soon... I'll read for sure!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
YEAH ! Great and great and greater! Great scene between Danny and Rafie...THANKSSSSSSS ! Mirella
mirella chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
great! Great ! GReat !GREAt ! GREAT ! Danny and Rafie confronting each other with Martin there, with them...super! Very well written ! Super scrapplecakes ! Looking forward chapter 15 ! BRAVISSSSSIMA ! Mirella
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Loving every chapter of this wonderful story!
Ukeleleboy chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
Wow, this was exciting and very interesting!. I love the troubled feelings in Danny as having to visit his brother in prision, as much as the growing love between him and Mia, and everything 'decorated' with Martin's presence.

Martin's coffee must be really terrible because I remember Jack didn't like Danny's coffee, so if Martin's coffee is worse! :-)

Keep the good writing and update as soon as you can so I'll enjoy it as soon as I can!
Ukeleleboy chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Oh girl! I’m sick but I got the alert on my email and couldn’t help but 'running' here to read, of course, another wonderful chapter of this story. I already feel myself transported to the times where Danny was Danny and there was such a great friendship with Martin, exactly like you write them. I like a lot the plot and Mia’s character and I encourage you to continue the story. You, simply, can’t let us without the whole story. It's fantastic, congratulations!
Amy chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Your story is amazing and so beautifuly written. I love the friendships between Danny and Martin, and Danny and Viv and his relationship with Mia. Hope to see an update soon.
Kara chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Great story. I am intrigued. Just once critique, "same after loosing Louisa ' you don't "loose" someone you "lose" them. That's a huge pet peeve for me. Other than that, I like this story. I have always been a huge fan of Danny's and hated that the show was more Samantha/Martin/Jack centered.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
I like how you wrote chapter 11. Can't wait to read more.

TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
This is a wonderful story. Great back story on Danny. Great friendship story with Viv and her boys too.

I love your OC.

I hope you come back to this soon.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 10 . 3/29/2010
I like how you wrote this chapter and can't wait to read more.

Snowbeardolphin chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
I like how you wrote chapters seven through nine, and can't wait to read more.

mirella chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
spechless...breatheless...my stoomach upside down, my heart beating faster...Danny, Viv, Martin : everything so absolutely perfect . I felt like hugging Danny ! Please ! udate son ! I want to sleep again! Looking forward to reading more and more... BRAVISIMA ! Mirella