Reviews for Which Cup?
ReflectedGrace chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AWWW! SO FLUFFY! Seriously cute, and cutely un-serious. I like how nervous Luke got once she picked the right cup...like if she hadn't solved the puzzle, he wouldn't have told her!

B'awww...

(I didn't see any reference to their ages, so I had a funny picture of kiddie!Luke proposing to kiddie!Flora, but you know, I figured it out.)
CobaltSunset chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awww! I saw that coming :) Not a fan of Flora, but Flora/Luke is so cute! Good job
switched-account chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha...awwww :) I love it
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
:) Fluffy stories make me feel very happy.

Though this one was pretty silly XD
Chief Chilly chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Aww, Luke finally got what he wanted! I love this work!
JANE chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Je,je,je very very funny XD
You do know me chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Flora! The teacups! lmao funniness!
Water Lily chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
At first I was like, "Where's the humor?" Then in the end I got "Flora! The teacups!"
Europe28 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That's really sweet, I love this fic.
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
BEST FIC EVER! Lol i wonder what would happen if she'd picked the wrong cup?
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
XD so sweet!
Rowana Renee chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw, how SWET! *Fangirl squeal* This is deserving of...OREOS! (Very high compliment coming from me, the girl who would kill over an oreo)
Jabraille chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Adorable! I agree with FlintDjinn that you need to firmly establish that Luke & Flora are all grown up. The mention of "childhood sweetheart" is helpful but not quite sufficient.

I love the last line. D
I just Know chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I was right!
I just Know chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
please believe me: i haven't read it yet. I took one look at the summary, thought a minute, and was like, It's a proposal. Ima go see if I'm right. If I'm not... well, than that's really embarrasing, please delete this review! XD