Reviews for The Mad Hatters' love
You are the most creative person I have ever heard of. I LOVE THI STORY!
Yume10 chapter 3 . 6/10/2018
OMG! It's really your story!

I had started to read it and it had caught me even though I didn't understand much english, I had lost it but after so many years I find it again. Now I'm so exited :'3
Saphira Winters chapter 27 . 3/18/2018
wait is this how it ends? UNACCEPTABLE! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!
Dasha chapter 27 . 2/17/2018
Wow, I was hoping for a happy ending though. :(
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2018
will you please, please,please, PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! I want to know what the heck happened to Alice, if the White Queen was in a relationship with the Hatter's brother, and if Alice ever gets back
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2018
HOLY HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT!?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
He's my favorite actor and Anne Hathaway is my favorite actress
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2018
The sadness is what masks it a tragic love story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2018
How the heck is she going to end up with the Hatter if she's married to Hamish?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/12/2017
This sucked this was supposed to be a fanfic about Alice and hatter being together and they weren't how dare you u suck
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2017
Please make another chapter or two! This is the best fanfic I've ever read about hatter and Alice and I would love to read another chapter plzzzzzzzzz everyone else wants a new chapter please!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/8/2017
that was awesome and just seeing the hatter go through all that very sad and I could just feel his pain
Rate: 10/10!
xXAyula-ChanXx chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
Your Not ending it there are you? This story is just so crazyly exciting... I just couldn't bear if it was to end here. I know it has been almost three years since you last updated but still I hope, that the Story will go on, that you haven't abandoned this fine piece. And if the story is meant to end here I hope you will write a sequel for I just can't live with Alice and terrent never seeing each other again. That just wouldn't be fair after all they have been through in you story. But up to this point I really love your Story.
Yours Ayula
Kazu chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
What the fuck?! Are you kidding me? This is the end?! Just like that?!
Xiomara chapter 27 . 12/22/2015
Wtf sirsly u stoped it here I hate u! No love with Alice and mad hatter what is this