Reviews for Twilight Doesn't Exist?
Mouth chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
I love it.
twilightgreensoccerpup6 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
omg! I was going to write about the same thing! I wont any more though. the only reason why I was going to write about what this story is about is because I wish it could happen to me. :)anyways great story!
MsLaura chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
great chapter! this is such an adorable story, i've never read one like this! :) Keep writing !

Update soon,

Saralyn!
Samantha Rennay chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
I loved this chapter...

Update!(:
Isabella Emery chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
I love your story! I can't wait to see what Alice has to say. UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ PLZ. Oh and by the way if you would check out my fanfic, it's a work in progress and I'm totally stuck on what to have my character wear so any ideas would be helpful...it was clothes given to her by Alice if that helps...sry i ramble.
Samantha Rennay chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Update, please i love this story so much...PLEASE UPDATE! Your an amazing author...I want MOTE...update update update update update!

I said UPDATE a lot and you wanna know why?...

CAUSE I WANT YOU TO UPDATE ALREADY!
caitlin chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
WTF NEVER MIND THE CALLER ID HU CARES HU IT IS JUST KISS HIM!
caitlin chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
miss mcCabe haha wait till i tell mel that one
caitlin chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
if i was in mr mckennas class i wouldnt talk either regardless as to whether or not edward cullen was there!
Wryder chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
EPIC! Update fast!
Lavender Hunter chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I love it. I think that Emily should meet Sephnie Myere and convince her to write the Twilight Saga.

Just a thought from the captian of Team Volturi
klutz5637 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Ohh Noo... Now she's in for it:P.
Eeky chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I've been going mad though for the past 5 days - please update sooner! Hehe!
Leonajohnson chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
cant wait for the next chapter
Rogue200315 chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
im absolutely loving this story! update soon
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »