Reviews for Twilight Doesn't Exist?
VictoriaChronus chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
love it! i've been trying to find some good stories like this, a fangirl suddenly meets the Cullen and BAM! and then i found yours :) i really like it. i actually have a community for this kind of stories and i added yours!also i am currently writing one of this stories myself
Nora Grey chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Your writing style closely resembles Stephenie's, which in this case for the story telling is perfect! Hopefully you'll crank out the next chapters quickly! It has been an interesting and exciting experience reading your work based off one of my favorite books! Thanks for your time!

P.S.: I definitely encourage you to continue writing. You have potential! :)
MissTeamEmmett chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
Please, Please, Please update. I know it's hard with writers block and all that and school. But please you can't just leave us hanging! It really, truely is an amazing short story that you should definetely keep writing. Here's some idea's you can consider.

*Emily sees Edward and Tanya making out and then she starts crying and then Edward runs to Emily and says that he didn't mean it and that he doesn't love Tanya.

*Emily should become bff's with Alice and have a sleepover at her house with Edward and the rest of the gang.

*Emily should go to the hospital becuase of... (anything you want) But instead of Carlisle helping her, it would be Edward.

*Edward should give her a copy of Twilight and tell her that he's real. (SRY that one's bad! LOL)

*Emily and Edward should get to know each other more in ELA and have the teacher yell at them, then they can have detention together.

*After Emily goes shopping with her friends, Edward can save her and go to a restuatant, then Tanya can walk in and see them there together!

That's about all i've got so far, and i don't feel like writing, but i would so read it if you wrote it. You are a good writer!

BYE AND GOOD LUCK
Emilyyyy10 chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
omg update faster this is killing me! i am just loving this story so far its so good!
Shirelle chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
OMG I JUST REREAD IT AND I UNDERSTAND IT NOW!

UPDATE SOON OR ELSE!

OR I'L... I DON'T KNOW JUST PLEASE IT'S KILLING ME!
klutz5637 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Aw, flippin heck.

Stupid Tanya always gets in the way!..

I would say that i would kill her but... that wouldn't really work now would it :P

Love it! This has got to be my favourite story on here. I know what you mean about writers-block. I keep getting it! just try to imagine the scene before writing it,then it will turn out great!..
MS-lullaby chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
OH drama baby! Things are going to get heated up...Can't wait!
Phoenix1397 chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
OME! HURRY PLEASE!
wolviegurl chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I love it, please update soon!
MyPenNameIs chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
awesome! you gotta write more! that was so col! LOL
klutz5637 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Finally!... I have been waiting for the next chapter! and i wasn't disappointed. This is amazing! I absolutely love it!

The idea was risky but you are pulling it off!. Please Update!
Laila Cullen chapter 4 . 3/12/2010