Reviews for Twilight Doesn't Exist?
VictoriaChronus chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
i like it, i just feel like edward is a little out of character, you know too happy and less broody to be edward, and also i feel like he's trying to kiss Emily, and i just feel like he's trying to make things go fast, i think their relationship is going way to fast and he's been way too calm around Emily
VictoriaChronus chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
omg damn! my heart nearly stopped when i read the last part! seriously i was not prepared for such a blunt revelation
Lavender Hunter chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
I just devoured like three chapters in ten minutes. I'm addicted! It's great so far but, Tanya, thats a fail for Emily. This is going to get real interesting. Show me the cat fight!

Leader of team Volturie,

Lavender Hunter.
Shirelle chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
Arghhhh! thank god there is a sequel otherwise I would have murdered you! Really good finish and I never even saw it coming!
lepetiterose chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I like the story so far. At first, I thought that Emily would be more of a clone of Bella than her own person. I usually hate reading about shy girls but it's nice nonetheless. The only thing that sort of bothered me is how you played Tanya off as dumb. Which she isn't, although she's always pined for Edward, he has never said one cruel thing about her. In fact, if you read BD properly, you see that he's rather fond of her (in a platonic way of course.) and also, that she is seeing as a very intelligent vampire whose lived far longer than any members of the Cullen family.
Steph chapter 19 . 6/1/2010
OH ME FREAKING EDWARD CULLEN!

I just read your story & i think u are an amazing writer! :)

I love this story & 'The Island'

haha i know what/who bella is! or at least i think i know haha :)
ilikechocolatemilktoo chapter 19 . 5/22/2010
oh my god! I absolutely love this story! YAY SEQUEL! I am soooo sorry that i didn't review the whole time i was reading... i'm just really lazy...forgive me? YAYAYAYAYAY!

-ShaeShae
deletedon17thjan13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
this is a wicked story!

its getting more and more exciting!
Bella Alice Rose chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
ok i reveiwed now get up the sequel!
leonaluvstwilight chapter 20 . 5/13/2010
cant eait to read the sequal.. yeah
Edward Cullen-For real chapter 19 . 5/12/2010
I would just make Alice kill Bella right there. Vampire or not, I still think Alice could take on Bella in 1 on 1. But that wouldn't make for a good story, now would it?
Edward Cullen-For real chapter 18 . 5/12/2010
Lemon Fridays...yep, good ieda. Make sure to have a variety though. Noone likes too much of the same.
Edward Cullen-For real chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
You made her cry? So mean you are! Now everyone knows!
Update please chapter 19 . 5/12/2010
still waiting :( I'm sad
Update please chapter 19 . 5/11/2010
Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS! Bella Swan STINKS!

I hope you get the message!

Now that you have those 200 reviews get your rear into gear and start writing!

I’m waiting *looks impatiently at her watch while tapping her foot*
229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »