Reviews for All Hope Abandoned
brigadieretiennegerard chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Such a fantastic story, some scenes were utterly heartbreaking, I liked how it was written from both Holmes and Watson's point of view, and I thought the whole story was very elegantly written.
Budding Lily chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
Oh that was wonderful! Your insights into John and Sherlocks' minds were absolutely brilliant; it truly seemed as though that was exactly how they would react to the situations presented. One thing: PLEASE change the rating to T. Such a story is not questionable enough to be M, and that rating is lowering the amount of people able to enjoy this truely wonderful story.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
This was nice. I don't quite understand why it is rated M, however.
Rayanne chapter 19 . 2/11/2013
I don't know what to say that would fully honour this masterful piece of work. Thank you comes the closest.
tazia101 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really enjoyed this! It's clear that you have a good connection to the characters. The story seemed natural and seamless. I like how you managed the journal outlines.

Overall, I just loved it. End of story! Thanks for this story.
I'm Nova chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
One of the most beautiful works I ever had the pleasure and honour to set my eyes upon. Both Lock (I love it! You cracked the secret of Holmes' nickname) and John are portrayed very realistically and follow their canon characterization [we all know they're in love even in canon, off-screen ;-)].
Some details are simply priceless, as Baskerville becoming a cat lover (indeed!) or you remembering and using good old Vernet.
I'm favoring this story (and will keep it safe in my pc from web bugs) and am now out to hound more of your work. I hope to find the actual courtship story. If you did not write it yet, would you consider doing so? Pretty please with cherry on top?
Thank you for writing this!
Mad-Hatter's-Wife chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
It's was very good. A nice sappy love story that brought me I tears and giggles of the thought of Sherlock courting John lol. I notice on the last two chapters, they became redundant. They both have the same event but some of it seem to be almost exact words. Just me option.
Keep writing and have fun. ;)
AnimeMandi22 chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
That ending made me cry. It is bad that my favorite parts where of Holmes' journal? Oh well if it was, cuz they were. I love this story and I love the way you write.

AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love everything about this so far... I just hope it doesn't make me cry too much.
The Red Leper chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful story and so well written. I loved the way you flipped between the two stories and telling it from two ends. Your writing style was very fluid and excellently crafted. I nlook forward to reading more of your stories and am actually glad i caught this story at the end so that i didn't have to wait for the next chapters!
Dr. Arkan chapter 19 . 3/23/2012
Miss, you possess an exceptional talent in which you should indulge in daily! The effect of which the tragedy in the beginning was so great on me that I actually had to take a break from reading for a few hours so I didn't completely shank my computer monitor, thus costing myself a good hundred some dollars. You have mastered the art of abusing the characters perfectly! As the saying goes, chas ethe character up atree, and then throw rocks at them. You captivated my attention, and this was so well written, I had to archive it on my computer. And that, my fair lady, is indeed an accomplishment! I congratulate you on your ability to cause me such emotional distress, and then relieve it in the very same day! Thank you for this incredibly enjoyable experience, and please keep up the work! Otherwise I would be forced to find you and make you write in whichever way possible, and I'm afraid it may end up like Stephen King's 'Misery'. Let's not have it come to that, no?

Dr. A.
Maara chapter 19 . 2/24/2012
Awesome fic! Very emotional.
Apel chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
WOW! Though I had tons of things I had to do to day I just couldn't stop reading this when I first layed eyes on it. I very much enjoyed reading this story (my first shelock holmes fanfic), you way of writhing and the construction of this story is just fantastic. Many thanks for a very good tale! Apel
She who saw the winter chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I -Why would Sherlock do something like that?

but you know, anyway, I am liking it very much so far.
she who saw the winter chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
You have quite succesfully managed my attention, so to say I'm curious, I'll keep reading now.