Reviews for Make Like A Banana
stopdropanrole chapter 3 . 5/17
I looooooooooooooooooove it!
shadowwolfoffire chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Looking forward to more chapters of this story if you are still doing it
DQ chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Please please please please please continue soon!
Lorelei Jacques chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
okay I just have to say it MAKE LIKE A BANANA AND SPLIT!
croquant chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Hilarious. Someone's been watching The Abridged Series...
Kayla Terry chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HOW ADORABLE. Especially RYOU! 3
Kayla Terry chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Yeah I remember Barney. HE SUCKS BALLS! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY!
Aquailita chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
OMG STILL SO HILARIOUS!
okay maybe this isnt abridged. its too funny to be abridged. adn to originla. it was probably the leather pants in the last chaptet that did it. but whatever
I LOVE THIS!
ITS OMG IMPLIED TENDERSHIPING HILARIOUSNESS! lol cuz he wants to eat Ryou adn tehyre siting like that and just so funny
and OMG BAKU HAS A CONSCIOUS!
what will become of Fluffy when he actually cares about stuff! Will he every say "I dont care" again?! oh teh suspense is killing me!
lol...
OMG ! u havent updated in like forever! and tehre's no next chapter nooooohooooooooohoooooo!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON-ISH!
good luck on the next chapter!
Aquailita chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
OMG TENDERSHIPPING ABRIDGED!
i never thought i would see the day
this is so super special aweomse i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEE E this! its so hilarious and funny and stuff! love it love it love it
lol... abridged tendershipping. you are a genius!
Aquailita chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG THIS IS *HILARIOUS* I LOVE THIS!
so friggin funny!
i just have no words for this otehr than
super-special-awesome!
Nightmother chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I'm sure Bakura would have made the mistake at least once of reaching into a canopic jar. Poor guy. I love Ryou's new evil side...oh and the hilarity of this.
winnie chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
this is so funny! so your sure that you cant put more? *puppy dog eyes of doom* how bout now ? ) Bakura should really stop drooling...especially when a certain person looks like delicious red bloody steak...:)
Pariseiffle chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
it's been about 2 years, please update!
Samantha Hobson chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Awesome! In the next chapter the gang should come over and get Ryou angery and he could, like, try to kill Tea or someone. But not Yugi, Yami would send him to the Shadow Relm before he could say 'NO!'. Then Bakura should stop him from killing her and calm him down. One way to get Ryou angery is to make fun of Bakura. The only other one is makeing fun of his hair or accent. Anyway, you are a great writer. :)
I'm sorry but no chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
lol i cant stop laughing! you have officially made me a fan of this reposted fic! i wish i was able to read the original story seven years ago, but then again i'm glad that i didnt because now i wont be expected anything to happen... anyways i love this story and if you ever feel like updating again i will make sure to review!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »