Reviews for Modern Issues
BlackDog616 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Beautifully, wonderfully done! )) Brilliant style and such a clear first person voice. I loved how you wrote this chapter it is superb work. I especially enjoyed how you did the personalities of both Sesshomaru and Kagome. I really enjoy reading a piece with multiple P.O.V.'s, it adds so much depth and dimension to a story for the reader. your ability to paint a picture with your words is a true gift. please continue with this story, I can't wait to read more so I hope you update again soon. )
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I like kagome's slight craziness. quite amusing thought processes and reasonings there. :D
but I'm very very curious what was in that letter that she wasn't surprised about his offer. (but tsk tsk... she's so easily swayed by money... haha)

in reply to your reply:
sexy voice... hm, true. I prefer his japanese voice to the german dub, definitely. in german he sounded much too young, almost girly. XD
and good explanation about the smoke. :) (not healthy at all, but understandable)

one last thing: "How had can it be to play something on this?"
you meant "hard" instead of "had", I assume. ;)

till next chapter. :)
KDHeart chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love the tone. I love the mystery. I love Kagome's stream of consciousness. I love the setting.
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
oh, so you're writing for this pairing now, too?

may I say I love you? :D

very mysterious start and for that alone I'm already hooked. :)

I like how you're portraying sesshoumaru. he seems kinda detached. I guess that living into the modern era can do that to you. ;)

though I'm a bit surprised about him smoking. have read a couple of stories with him doing that and always there was one question: shouldn't he DESPISE the smell? it can be unbearable for some humans - how much worse would it be for a youkai with a very sensitive nose? hm... then again, there's the pollution, too. maybe some more fumes don't matter anymore. LOL

rambling aside, I'm really curious about where you're going to take this. it's definitely different from the "usual" sesshxkag plot, so there's no way for me to guess. ;)

looking forward to more. will have to put you on my alert list. wouldn't wanna miss a thing. :)
BlackDog616 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
brilliant opener. ) i particularly like Sesshomaru's attitude and the set up for him meeting Kagome, not the typical accident of forced meet, its pretty obvious that he is in control of this situation and enjoying that fact immensely.i would be very interested to see Kagome's POV on this. Can't wait to see where this is headed, hopefully uncharted territory.) keep it up and post the next chapter soon.