Reviews for 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Is In Love with Your Captain
Hey, you wrote this story quite some time ago but I still wanted to tell you that I really enjoed it. It's very funny (and the end had almost made me cry).
Simply perfect .
DemeRain chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Thanks for sharing.
DemeRain chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
That is one hell of a "hello".
DemeRain chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
You cannot have Spock singing a Backstreet Boys song. The universe will implode ... ;)
naughtynati chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
I have always liked and admired Uhura, but I absolutely love her in this story.
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This chapter killed me. I know they broke up but we all saw it coming and the songs were hilarious to say the least ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Cute! So glad it ended happily!
Well written, too, the vast majority, although you're right - one or two very strange grammar mistakes. Still, awesome stuff :D
LiliesInMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is one of my favourite stories of yours, as well as you're one of my favourite authors in .
I've always loved Star Trek, right from the beginning. William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy had as much chemistry as Chris Pine and Zach Quinto do nowadays.
You just have the talent to capture Jims voice and Spocks as well. And I love your stories for hat. My deepest respect from one author to another.

Lily
peoples4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I like love your story so far but, I totally didn't get that scene in the movie.
Mosstail-1 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
You're exquisitly talented in writing these Star Trek fanfictions! Bravo!
klm chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Fantastic story! Great writing, loved the humor thrown in.
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like how this story is from Uhura's point of view. Actually, it's perfect. In this K/S fandom, I truly admire you giving her a whole story with her voice, even if it is about Kirk and Spock.
MarauderGirl KS chapter 11 . 10/29/2011