Reviews for 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Is In Love with
Cute! So glad it ended happily!
Well written, too, the vast majority, although you're right - one or two very strange grammar mistakes. Still, awesome stuff :D
LiliesInMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/6
This is one of my favourite stories of yours, as well as you're one of my favourite authors in .
I've always loved Star Trek, right from the beginning. William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy had as much chemistry as Chris Pine and Zach Quinto do nowadays.
You just have the talent to capture Jims voice and Spocks as well. And I love your stories for hat. My deepest respect from one author to another.

Lily
peoples4ever chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I like love your story so far but, I totally didn't get that scene in the movie.
Mosstail-1 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
You're exquisitly talented in writing these Star Trek fanfictions! Bravo!
klm chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Fantastic story! Great writing, loved the humor thrown in.
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like how this story is from Uhura's point of view. Actually, it's perfect. In this K/S fandom, I truly admire you giving her a whole story with her voice, even if it is about Kirk and Spock.
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 11 . 10/29/2011

Kira Marauder Girl chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
i. love. it. *-*

When Spock opened the door i was squealing like a 14 year old xd
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
i really, really but really dislike Spock/Uhura (i don't understand why they make them a couple in the new movie, in TOS there was absolutely nothing going on between them), and i was kind of indifferent about Uhura... but, i have to say it, i just love your Uhura xD

when she talks to McCoy and say "Then why did he practically give Spock a Vulcan blow job in the middle of a family restaurant yesterday?" i laughed really hard xD
taraslashreading chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
"it takes a special kind of individual to be jealous of himself" this line made me laugh:)
taraslashreading chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Love the Brittany reference, very funny!
Doni chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
Lovely story! I'm looking forward to reading the other story.
MyriadProBold chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Awesome!

I just saw the episode Shore Leave last night. I almost fell off the couch when Jim thought Spock was giving him that back rub. Then Jim looked so disappointed.

Anyhow, this is a neat story.
Azamiko chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Very cute. I'll read the other part tomorrow.