Reviews for Hair
MoonArc chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
They are so sweet together,you made the fic sounds so original.. Moreover every time you put them in a situation where kogarasumaru are teasing them,especially agito. It's exactly like in the manga.

And that is how I imagine too about Agito's reason why he choose yayoi. In my opinion, Agito is not a guy who like sexy or beautiful girls. In the manga he always insult sexy big boobs girls, and never pay attention to beauties or really cute girls. Yes, he is really a straight guy and not a perv, oh I like him!
He begin to have interest in yayoi as she showed her ability to tune. And how she cares about others and him (yayoi goes shopping with akito, prepare their needs like bento and spare uniform, etc). And the sweet part is he like her because how she is, exactly what you wrote in your fic, because of her kindness (oh great said himself that he like yayoi because of her plain and sweetness, oh, I love every couple he made!).

So you made a really good job, sticking them in character!
Keep the writing about them please!
satomika chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
cute!

kya!

ohmigosh!

more!

:D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
NIIIIIICEEE! so romantic! heh really like the way you made Agito, he was like love dovey and suddenly the guys had to ruin the "moment" heh that part made me laugh
Time Materia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
ASDFGHJKJHGFDSA that was sooo cute.

I'm like spamming your review box huh? Sorry 3
Pomporin300 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aww! What a cute story!

I love this pairing aside from kazuXemily
Ophianara Blade chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Can you make another installment? I LOVE IT!
bumblebebe chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Once again, AW, so adorable. I really liked the romance in here, especially since Agito doesn't appear to be a person who can be romantic. He's romantic in his own little way though [:

And of course, the rest of them had to come up and spy on them lmao xD Such naughty teammates they have haha, especially Ikki.

I look forward to more stories from you, especially AgitoxYayoi [;
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
So much fluff! I loves it! XD
SilverPink11 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Are you going to continue this? It's such a good story, I love how both of them interact with each other. Anyways... *thumbs up*
NamineRitsu chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Kya!I love you!so..I mean...I mean you story of course!xD Agito is really cute when he strive be gentle with Nakayama... I love his character in this fanfiction...but...only thing who horrify me is...what he doing with her?xD I mean his kiss all the time...Ii was pretty,of course but..I mean from Agito is too unusual..but the idea about hair and Akito how try to do agito more romantic ...its really cute!:)) Are you going to update next chapter?I know ...you probably haven't no idea...but..please!In this hangs my life!XD
BakaAho chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love the way you made these two becoming a pair.. Next chapter please.. I'm very looking forward to it.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, I have to end my fangirling now

So cute!
Tsukiei chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Nice story. I love Agito x Yayoi so much. They're so cute together.
LoLiAnGeL13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love this stories! You should make one with Lind trying to get Yayoi! And Agito gets pissed and all that! I'm just saying lol