Reviews for Personal Entertainment Tachylite
jiapryor chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm excited to see where this story goes. I like the general set up of the story and how we learn about Simon. I'm interested to know about his family life. Update soon, eh? This is going on my favorites and alerts!
WhatDidIDo chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
i think its really good so far but are you going to continue with it?
NecromacerInAPuddle chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is good. I watched the movie last night and blogged about it a ton... It makes me sad you don't have any more chapters... why? I'll favourite anyway, just in case, but please update. (And maybe have romance? :-P)
You know who Simon Silverton reminds me of?, If you don't know, Maybe a picture can help. Anyway, that is such a good story. I wonder why we don't see Simon's parents much often. But you made a really good point, he really is handsome and so dreamy.

ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Awesome Gamer story, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon -

jesuisamber chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
this looks great. please update! [:
TheGrandDisciple chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Definantly an interesting story. I cant wait to read more. Update as soon as possible.

Could you return the favor and R&R my Gamer Story?

"Kables New Mission"

Will be appreciated. ;-)
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Excellent! I wonder how Kable will respond to Simon's request!
Joe-Darko chapter 1 . 3/10/2010

I discovered this story yesterday, I watched the movie last weekend and was looking for some fic with a friendship/Father/son relationship between Simon and Kable and found your story! I don't know if this is how your story will be, but I liked the plot a lot!

Please, keep writing it!