Reviews for Felinated!
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 3/14
Marvelously funny!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/2
Severus the cat reminded me of Toothless. Especially when he treed Fang. XD

Spoiled kitty indeed. Even as a human, Harry is whipped enough to spoil him. I wonder if he can turn back to a cat. It really wasn't clear as to how Cissy made it possible to save him and turn him feline. I'm hoping it's his real animagus form. Harry would be thrilled about it. XD

Also, move over Mollywobbles, Sevvy Woozie Woozums is here.. XD

This was a very adorable read for Snarry. :)
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Quite good!
HappyAuriga chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Thank you for brightening my day! This was a hilarious read!
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
XDD
rdemon chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is hilarious! And Snape as a cat? Unexpected and wholly freakishly ADORABLE!
Ritsuka Shin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Do a sequel!
miyuchan103 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
interesting. i liked it. very good characterization.
Kazza chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Such a fun story. I especially liked cat-Snape's behaviour and 'conversation'. Delightful
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Loved it!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This story definatly needs a sequel if it doesnt have one already.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
~ "It kept him alive, but I have been unable to return him to his human form." Harry blinked. He didn't want to say so, but he was deeply impressed. In the space of one day, Narcissa Malfoy had saved two lives and seemed a hell of a lot more competent than her husband or son.. he knew Snape was rabid about his privacy. Harry decided that McGonagall would probably be the best person to confide in. After all, she spent at least some time as a cat, and she'd known Snape for years, so she probably had some idea of how to fix things.

~ "The Ministry thinks Severus Snape is dead, Mr. Potter," she hissed. "I suggest we do not enlighten them to the truth until they have buggered off long enough for us to restore our grand home to its former glory!" "Oh." Harry didn't need her to draw him a picture. The Ministry was in the way. They did that. McGonagall wanted them gone. She wasn't giving him over to them. And Harry should keep his mouth shut about it and let her get on with things. "But he can't stay with me," Harry protested one last time. "I have to go, and I can't fix him. I don't even know exactly where I'm going to end up." "Nonsense," she replied in a clipped voice. "We'll need your help rebuilding, obviously. And then there's the matter of your education." Now alarms were going off. "What education?" "Exactly! You didn't finish yours, and I aim to see you do. You'll finish your last year, Potter. And I'll expect good marks from you!" Harry did miss Hogwarts an awful lot over the summer. He'd never known a place could be such a part of him. "I guess maybe I could—" "That's right," McGonagall replied. "You will stay here, help with the construction, and catch up your grades. I imagine there will be a place for you here, as an assistant to one of the professors. You'd be a valuable asset in teaching Defence and make money as well. While you take time to think on what you'd like to do next," she added gently. "And if you happen to develop a soft spot for a very testy old tomcat, I'm sure people will only nod and agree you're the sort who would take in strays."

Darn! Minerva surely pushes Harry into staying at Hogwarts, to help rebuild the castle, finish education and help Defense professor. And I don't expect she was so insisting about his grades before.

How do you counteract snake bite by turning person into cat? Narcissa did it, why cannot she turn him back? And how can Harry speak with Professor Snape to find out his opinion on this mess?

~ She offered you a position? As a professor?

As an assistant!

~ Believe me, it fits

That, it does.

~ Just what he needed—a psychotic cat in his care and a rabid reporter after him. He'd thought Hermione had taken care of Rita—but perhaps this was just too big a scoop for her to stay away.

~ But the spell I used should have worked!

Don't look for person to blame - look for reason. Jumpers to conclusions.

~ Then the whole thing crumbled!

Either the spell doesn't work, or somebody walks and applies counter-spell.

~ Oh, shit, Something's really wrong with you! It wasn't a toy at all—it was a little green twig. It looked as though it had been chewed on. There was also a big, dirty glove under the dresser. Harry didn't know what the hell that was about—it probably hadn't been used in a hundred years.

Somebody brought catnip deliberately to the cat?

~ Was Lee going around destroying things? And if so—why?

It doesn't look like Imperio or a prank... Somebody Polyjuiced like Lee applies spells which fall apart after some time? And then real Lee doesn't know why some work is falling apart?

~ Snape let out a frustrated shriek and shot through the door after Goyle.

Is Goyle somehow connected to the destruction of walls? Because he is obviously connected to catnip.

~ but he'd keep an eye on things, too.

Will you use the Map? Because someone is obviously not who he seems to be.

~ He didn't even want to be part of the golden trio anymore. He wanted to try being just Harry Potter, and see if he could figure out who Harry Potter was, without the cloud of Voldemort defining him.

Agree.

~ Someone with access to greenhouse...

Goyle?

~ It was amazing how graceful the man was, his lean body contorting and contracting rhythmically. Harry wondered if Snape—the real Snape—ever danced. Harry'd never thought about it before.

Goyle throws rocks at cats? Is there a reason for it?

~ Snape's usually on guard

Oh, no. Someone will figure it out.

~ got his old cloak

Where is the Map!

~ Snape looked at him for a long moment. "It was therapeutic, at that. For the first time in memory, I was able to fully express my displeasure, holding nothing back," Snape said dreamily.

~ "A squeaky mouse toy? When Harry Potter goes a-wooing, he does not do things halfway," Snape said. Harry coughed. "Yes, well. Chocolates would have made you ill," he pointed out reasonably.

~ Harry felt his cheeks warm. "I think I can live with it," he said. "In fact, I like it when you bite," he added cheekily. "I see," Snape said. "I'm quite happy to continue to abuse your person," he purred.

~ smiled like the cat that swallowed the canary.

Well, it was too simple: no Polyjuice, no Imperio, no time turners, no conspiracy. But still, if Harry used the Map, he could have kept watch on the Room of Requirement without allowing others (headmistress and saboteur) to know about this. And Harry and Snape could take turns, to receive needed sleep. And they wouldn't be taken by surprise when fighting against saboteur.

Good luck. Thank you.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
that was quite the story...

it had interesting twists and amusing moments too _
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
haha that was FANTASTIC i loved reading it it was really funny lol cant w8 to read more from u!