Reviews for Breathe your life into me
TheRustedGold chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
like it very much! did jacob imprint btw?
TheRustedGold chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
well that was unexpected!

but im starting to understand now :D
TheRustedGold chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
TheRustedGold chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
this looks good!

i look forward to reading the rest!
anonymous chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
why did you stop writing? please update this story! its really good :)
xXVivianXx chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
ha, so jacob is mad cause a girl saved his fur. such a guy.

the sparks sent by both of them are so strong that it just gives me the chills. i loved their dialogue, its funny and sweet and just great.

kristen losing her shoes was adorable. i think i would have let jacob carry me anywhere he wanted to, but thats just me.

big, bad, built! Nice one. Loved it.

"im off your list, jacob black" ouch. that must have hurt. but i think she jumped to conclusions a bit too quickly. sigh.

and who's that at the door? OMG! please hurry up, i need it badly.
xXVivianXx chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
OMFG! that was one hell of a ride!

so she has the same weird powers here too, huh. wow, bet the wolves didnt see that one coming.

what the hell is wrong with paul and the rest? why were they beating jacob up? werent they supposed to be from the same pack? what the hell happened? you have some xplaining to do there, lady.

oooops, so now kris's in it too, huh.

he has imprinted on her, hasnt he? jacob, i mean. is he still a wolf? why didnt he just phase and beat the crap out of paul? hmmm, in intrigued and confused. excelent chapter.
xXVivianXx chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
wow. could you give me the address for that pub please, i would love to hear jacob sing.

this was great. i wish i could have seen how she kicked her exboyfriends ass.

so, that's how they met. intense. simply intense. i didnt know that jacob was a singer, ha. has he imprinted on her yet?

oh, whos that at the alley? i hope it isnt who i think it is -cringe- ill keep reading now
xXVivianXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
oh, another story. yeiii.

wha...why is she trying to kill herself? whats wrong with her?

who saved her? jacob? oh my, that was tense.
Annn chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Good story!
SpnSwtHrt chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
such a good storey, can't wait till the next chapter...darned cliff hanger... *snuggles jacob life sized plushie and eats a cookie*
ThisLittleBluebird chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
An update! OMG! It's amazing lmao! I'm really curious as to who that guy is though. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully I'll be able to write again soon. Darn exams /
Musik Drache chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Oooh, weird! Wonder what Sam thinks of all this. Oooh, so it's like same characters different story? Cause you have a Kristen being paired with Jacob again and she has weird powers. Love you girl! Please, continue.
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
woah! trey intense! loved it update soon! (:
Jayn chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Whoa! Guys! Guys! Why are you all so freaken aggressive? Relax. Hmmm... I thought that they knew what she was (an imprint) and it surprised me that they called her a leech. But cool powers! that was a nice touch! Please update soon!