Reviews for Marly's Angels
PitchBlack1997 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Pleaseee continiue! I want to see marluxias ass got beaten xD
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Please continue?
khlover chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
YES, this is such an amazing story, please continue!
jkulibert2 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
It took me reading this twice in order to give myself consent to click the "Follow" button, I'll be honest. Not that the writing isn't good- the chapters are well written, but, it's a content thing. And can say, though, that it's the only thing I'm reading that causes me to hold psycological debates with myself.
And geez, poor Zexion. I'll be honest, I was hesitant to keep reading when his big secret was that he was female (because I've seen very poorly writtens stories of it before), but if I hadn't finished reading, I wouldn't be making this review, would I? I can definitely say I'm looking forward to some well-deserved Zexion badassery soon.
Midnight Rising chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Though I do not approve of rape, I do find this story very interesting. I can't wait for Zexion to kick Marluxia's ass! Please continue.
Zexion chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This was a simply amazing chapter. The suspense and out come was inevitable from the beginning, if one put the peices together. The way Marluxia spoke, the way he presented his words, made myself believe I was too, a peice of property and a lesser one. Although, being smarmy as Zexion, I doubted such beliefs from ever be so possible .

All I have to say is keep writing. You have fans and talent. Nothing should stop you.
Zexion chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I was utterly terrified just as Zexion was. In question, why would you believe zexion to be a feministic-hiding girl who believed to be male? I just see it as odd, to me, but a refreshing view on this. I could always see Marluxia as a commander of this sort. I love the way you made Zexion too pridefull at the beginning, then made him break down as he gave in to the pain.
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
please can you continue this story? i don't really normally like this type of thing, but i can promise you that this story does seem really interesting and as long as you keep writeing, them i swear i will reveiw. and i keep my promieses.
Deadblackkat chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
please continue this! it's so interesting and i want to see how it ends!
Anon aka Chicken chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
This is pretty cool. The idea of Zexion being a girl is something i've never encountered before, but i like it. It just works with some characters.

For some reason, despite Marly's goddamn sexist comments - die, jerk, die and go to hell - it actually does make me think that there are aspects of feminism in it, which doesn't make any sense, but *shrug*.

And dear god, Axel seems like a decent person! It is really rare that he is nice, when people put him in the KH universe.

I'm interested to see whether you will make it so that the events of CoM continue, or that everything will change, coz i can't see Axel killing Zexion if he succeeds in becoming his friend.

Please continue writing/posting this. I'm soooo curious, it's already killing me!
XxbetterthanrikuxX chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
O.O *eye twitch* best. Chapter. Ever. I luv the sadism. :3 pleez continue?
Bokmal14 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
... O_O

Amazing... I can't write anything else. Just, amazing!
brokenslaveofthought chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
im sorry normaly i would say somthing inteligent but im not liking the femslash or the your writing is outstanding and I love the master\slave doing great with charecterization(?)!

-broken*hearted*slave*of*thought*
luckless-is-me chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Amazing, as always.

Honestly, this chapter was sick, and it was definitely a lot more graphic than the others were. I love how you wrote it out though. Everything just came off so well and tastful. And then Zexion's thoughts were so- understandable.

I really hope you continue this at some point, no matter how long it may take. _
jenny77739 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
your a good airther. i want you to contiune the story. please, but i do have one request. make axel and zexion kill that damn bastered marluxia. i know he's not as bad in the games hopefully, but in this story i want him do be destroied or turn into a dusk. or at least give him pay back and a lot of it.