Reviews for 1001 Jacobian Nights
Khadejah1999 chapter 7 . 9/5
Bella bette get herself together and secure Jacob
Khadejah1999 chapter 5 . 9/5
I've always loved Edward as a character but I've always thought Jacob and Bella belonged together . Edward is very controlling , like when he took the breaks from Hellas car so she couldn't see make and he watches her sleep which is so creepy to me. I love how correct you portray him in this book
Ced14 chapter 9 . 7/10
All done!
Ced14 chapter 8 . 7/10
Damn that panties scent was so hot. And the food part again just illustrated how messed up and abusive her relationship with Edward was/is. She needs to be with Jacob.
Ced14 chapter 7 . 7/10
Awww just the fact he showed her that physical affection (cuddling) that she had been lacking so long was so sweet.
Ced14 chapter 6 . 7/10
Oh wow Edward is so cruel and selfish. And stuck up. Wow. Just wow.
Ced14 chapter 5 . 7/10
Wow rape and murder. Pretty disturbing. And he is so cold and cruel to her. He needs to be out of her life.
Ced14 chapter 4 . 7/10
Wow Edward is a bit of an a**. Also for someone who can read minds he is so ignorant about women.
Ced14 chapter 3 . 7/10
Aww that's pretty sad. Him wanting something something that is so unattainable.
Ced14 chapter 2 . 7/10
That was really good. And my favorite wolf is Seth, not Jacob actually. He's just so sweet and kind and innocent. And I feel like he's going to grow into such a kind, caring and compassionate young man who does what he thinks is right and stands up for others and what he believes in.
Ced14 chapter 1 . 7/10
I love that this is Leah/Sam and Leah is so happy as opposed to being bitter like the original. I'm looking forward to reading more like it!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 4/19
Are u ever gonna update this story?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 4/19
Ok are they ever gonna sleep together or just imagine fucking eachother?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 4/19
Ok seriosuly I dont get this at all
Strawie chapter 9 . 10/24/2015