Reviews for Re:Hollowfication
OmegaNerd152 chapter 1 . 7/4
it's a good story.
Callian31 chapter 6 . 4/18
Calling it now, Hiko's going to die. Also, Hi Toshiro-chan! You were looking mighty fine in the latest Bleach Chapter!
define unlucky chapter 9 . 2/23
Shunshin no Yoruichi? Seriously?
otakuficwriter chapter 24 . 1/25
chapter 24 reminds me of maze runner like seriosly teenagers wiped of their memories for the "greater good" and thinking aizen is their ally and stuff,with all the groups and stuff
Sakura Chara chapter 39 . 1/1
Aaaaaaaaaaaw~... I wanted to see Karin explain the whole "I-am/was-a-part-of-the-spirit-king-who-is-actually-a-girl" to everyone~!
But, hey, AWESOME STORY~!
Sakura Chara chapter 35 . 1/1
*has crocodile tears and slowly flooding the room (PS SPOILER ALERT FOR ALL YA'LLS WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS YET)* K... Kyo... kun?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I WANTED HIM TO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Sakura Chara chapter 12 . 1/1
Um... In your Mirra Hablar profile, when you say "Numeros #36", you're saying "Numbers number 36", so... Yeah. Sorry if I'm a little picky, but I'm taking Spanish class, and that just popped out at me~!

kinigget chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
That was...interesting
kinigget chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
I have to admit, that's pretty clever
kinigget chapter 23 . 12/8/2015
Well...

That's not good
kinigget chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
Called it
kinigget chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Alright, introduction's over. Let's see what we've got here
Hannah chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Does anyone else feel
Like crying?!
Hannah chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
Gahhh she doesn't remember anything except her name?

No! I swear I'm gonna die!
18alewhipvhs chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
The hollows use a cero, it not called a hollow bullet. Also, for this story to be after the winter war, than Karin would already know Toshiro Hitsugaya. Also Ichigo wouldn't have his soul reaper powers unless the story took place after the Lost Shinigami arc. That is because he defeated Aizen using Final Getsuga Tenshou, which is similar to the quincies Letzt Stil (due to the fact that they both temporarily become very powerful before loosing all their power. The only difference is that Ichigo looses his power gradually but the quincies would lose their power immediately (this happened to Uryu Ishida). In the Lost Shinichi arc, Ichigo learns how to use culturing but it is stolen from him, right before his soul reaper powers are restored by a zanpakuto filled with part of the power of all the Captains and Lutienants. Also after that Ichigo has to fight against the quincies, and finds out that his mother was one too. He also gained a new form for his zanpakuto which takes is actually a black long sword (represents shinigami/hollow power) and a black short sword (represents quincy powers). So technically this story is inaccurate.