Reviews for Re:Hollowfication
yokaiangel chapter 14 . 5/21
Love the story!
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 39 . 5/19
This has been a terrific read, which I have thoroughly enjoyed, thank you!
NATANFOREVAHHHHH chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Now that I think about it, Hitsugaya-taicho should be able to remember Isshin-ossan since the latter was the former's ex-taicho.
Ko'orisha chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
So I was reading the deleted seduction scene... and when I reached the part where poor HiHitsugaya started rattling off battle attacks to distract himself I almost died laughing. If it actually became canon (and I hope it would be cos damn that would be hilarious) I would imagine him developing such a 'defence mechanism' due to a drunk Matsumoto...and maybe actually having accidentally set of a spell once or twice lol XD (I'm rambling now whoops. Excellent writing you got there anyway :))
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
The anvil-strength diversion into feminist propaganda is poorly done, unnecessary, vaguely pathetic, and depressingly realistic.
The Desire chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
Omg so good, lol! The M-rated HitsuKarin was good too. I would die of happiness if this really happens!
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Omg so cutee **
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
There doesn't seem to be any consistent Living World-to-Hueco-Mundo ratio, so why didn't Grimmjow just take Karin directly to Karakura? It's not like he hasn't been there before.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Take her to Urahara already.
HitsukarinLover29 chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
OK but can you at least make a Grimmkarin one shot?
372259 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very interesting and realistic take on Karin's character, I can't wait to read the rest of his fic!
J'aimel'anime44163 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
it is sexta espada because the number is the describing the word espada which is feminine not the actual Gimmjow XD yea kinda confusing but grew up bilingual so it makes sense to me hope you understand!
Guest chapter 38 . 6/2/2013
epic story
sha5aditto chapter 38 . 5/28/2013
ALRIGHT!
ichiLOVE chapter 36 . 5/19/2013
For the first time in my whole life, I cried in that HitsuHina moment. Even though I don't like that pairing at all. Hinamori didn't deserve to die there. It broke my heart.