Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
Pattsy1994 chapter 11 . 6/20
This is just a brilliant comedy. This Esme is, in fact Edward's parents are jokers. The whole of Forks is a dumping ground for disfranchised of society, should l say single parent united. Now Edward has an older brother, oh dear Esme.
twiclare chapter 5 . 5/24
They've both had horrible examples of what family life should be and parental behaviour!
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/24
Bella has made some really stupid choices but, is basically a decent person. Edward so far seems like an irresponsible, spoilt, reckless nasty piece of work. I'm looking forward to seeing how you redeem him!
I miss your stories... write some else. Please
Lillywhite1 chapter 20 . 2/26
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
rose19.3.85 chapter 20 . 1/23
I have one word for this story
Amazing
Thank you for letting us have the opportunity to be a part of it
rose19.3.85 chapter 5 . 1/22
Just started the story
I love it
sue1zide chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Chapter 20 review:
Two lost hearts find their way home. Beautiful!
Mechcat chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Just found this fic. I was really enjoying it until this chapter. I found the use of the C-word as dirty talk entirely jarring. I do realize that it is a bit old school, but I think c-t is a foul word, useable only as an insult by characters who are themselves entirely foul. Yes, the guy who wrote 'Game of Thrones' loves it and is trying to make it sometimes acceptable to use, but I'm not buying it.

After Bella's first use here, this is what I envisioned happening next:
Edward recoiled. They both looked down at the much reduced area in his lap. Apologetically, he said, "Um, please don't call my favorite place on Earth by that ugly word. Unless the goal was to turn me off?"

Right, so, I've really liked your story up to this point. And now I'm conflicted about checking out other stories you've written. Of course you can write as you please, but please do consider avoiding that particular word unless there's a truly compelling reason to use it. I'm not the only person who finds it jarring to the point of ruining the mood of the piece. I'll just remind you that SM's Edward is known for being old school, too, so it can't be all bad.

Thanks so much for sharing your story with us!
mounds01 chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Great story, I enjoyed it.
harkie5 chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
dnmann chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
Very nice story. Thank you.
dnmann chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
This is a very good, well organized, plotted story. I am enjoying it very much.

Sunshine1471 chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
So glad I found this story!
Openskies123 chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
I enjoyed reading your story...it kept me on edge when Renee and Felix were back but it truly was amazing. Somehow I knew Edward was innocent since the beginning and love how everyone grew individually. Jane and Edward were just awesome even if they have shady parents. This is the first fix were both Carlisle and Esme were horrible but at least Charlie got help and became the father Bella needed. Thanks for sharing
1,401 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »