Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
mounds01 chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Great story, I enjoyed it.
harkie5 chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
dnmann chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
Very nice story. Thank you.
dnmann chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
This is a very good, well organized, plotted story. I am enjoying it very much.

Sunshine1471 chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
So glad I found this story!
Openskies123 chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
I enjoyed reading your story...it kept me on edge when Renee and Felix were back but it truly was amazing. Somehow I knew Edward was innocent since the beginning and love how everyone grew individually. Jane and Edward were just awesome even if they have shady parents. This is the first fix were both Carlisle and Esme were horrible but at least Charlie got help and became the father Bella needed. Thanks for sharing
My Friend Alice chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Wonderful story!
nessa01 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
wow that was a great story! Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
louanne61 chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
I will admit I didn't like this story when I started to read it. I stopped reading it after the first couple of chapters. But I'm glad I gave it another go as I really enjoyed it as it progressed. I loved your Edward he seemed like a really nice guy. I did feel for him when people where giving him a hard time.
hippie starr chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Why on earth does Edward keep paying bills for Carlisle and Esme? He gets collection notices for them too? Cut the ties already.

Esme calling Bella a gold digger was rich considering how she has milked Edward to death and is still continuing to do so. Of course she would be worried about Bella since Bella will likely be the one who finally lets Edward know it's ok to stop supporting his rotten family.
Lin chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
I really love this story! I think this is the second or third time I read it, you're awesome with words. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Xoxo
elizabeth bennette chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Always enjoy reading your story. Thanks
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Wwwwhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt!
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Im in love with this story :-)
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »