Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
roxxy87 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Omg omg omg you are like the mother fucking cliff hanging queen 7! I bow to your awesomeness
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
*claps hands* yeah!

such a sweet epi!

love these two, thanks for sharing!
KNG1986 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
I don't remember having chicken pox but my daughters did. It was torture for all of us.

Esme has a lot of nerve calling Bella a gold digger while she is living off of her son. Edward having another sibling doesn't surprise me at all. His family is seriously fucked up.

I'm having so much fun reading about all of the disfunction in this story. Makes me feel pretty good about all of my shit.
KNG1986 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
I loved this chapter. I was expecting Felix but Renee was a big surprise. I know they are after Bella's money.

I love how their little family is growing and that not everyone is perfect. Jane is growing on me and I think it's hilarious how she and Alec show affection. I'm glad Tanya is not alone anymore. Emmett needs someone like Rose to keep his foot out of his mouth.

Bella and Edward are making progress and that's always good.
chartwilightmom chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
aw, what a sweet ending

love that they worked things out

got married

had hot sex everywhere!

and became a family

love this HEA

thanks for sharing darling!
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I knew there was something fishy about that accident.

I love your fluff and fuckery.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Bella is dressing to please Edward and wearing underwear he bought her and she still thinks they are just friends? That's kinda funny.

I'm beginning to like Charlie.

There seems to be a few nasty people in the town but there are a lot of very nice supportive people too.
KNG1986 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
They are too cute and very wise for their ages. I think Jane is getting a soft spot for Peter.

Seems they are determined that their Mommy marry E.

I'm curious to hear Rose's story.

Jake...meh
KNG1986 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Bella's mood swings are giving me whiplash, lol. I hope Edward has a lot of patience cause looks like he'll need it. She can't help but realize how perfect he is for her...eventually. I love his jealousy and Bella being so protective of her "friend".

Alice has Jasper's kid? And he doesn't even remember her? What a douchebag!

Is Tanya going to meet someone? She must be lonely.

Jane seems to have taken over the quintessential Alice personna.

I can't wait to meet Rose.
KNG1986 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
So, Bella is Lauren's savior...nice. I thougth the night with Lauren would be bad but not that horrible. At least Edward was smart and knew how to cover his ass. As for his parents, you portrayed them perfectly as uncaring and materialistic.
lanaecullen chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Fabulous as always...yogaward and yogababies will be missed!
lillinna chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
I loved the end! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I loved it so perfect for them thank you
dlittlegirl chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
loved the story it was great. great job.
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
"Like Emmett? Mommy, you're really good at making boy friends." I've had more than on embarrassing moment when one of my daughters opend their lovable, unfiltered mouths.

Edward may not have done too much jail time, but it seems he's punished himself long enough.
1,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »