Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
chatterbox33 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
Maybe now Bella will finally believe Edward when he says he wants everything with her.
AFRockStar chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
love the character pairings
KNG1986 chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
I've been waiting for something like this to happen but I never thought of Royce King being involved. Poor Char. She must be so scared.
KNG1986 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Nice date and I like Bella's song choice.
KNG1986 chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
I love pregnant. Edward deserves to be a daddy and Char and Peter will love their new brother or sister.
distractedgirl25 chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
*sigh* Thank you.
roxxy87 chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
Omg omg omg you are like the mother fucking cliff hanging queen 7! I bow to your awesomeness
chartwilightmom chapter 20 . 4/20/2012
*claps hands* yeah!

such a sweet epi!

love these two, thanks for sharing!
KNG1986 chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
I don't remember having chicken pox but my daughters did. It was torture for all of us.

Esme has a lot of nerve calling Bella a gold digger while she is living off of her son. Edward having another sibling doesn't surprise me at all. His family is seriously fucked up.

I'm having so much fun reading about all of the disfunction in this story. Makes me feel pretty good about all of my shit.
KNG1986 chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
I loved this chapter. I was expecting Felix but Renee was a big surprise. I know they are after Bella's money.

I love how their little family is growing and that not everyone is perfect. Jane is growing on me and I think it's hilarious how she and Alec show affection. I'm glad Tanya is not alone anymore. Emmett needs someone like Rose to keep his foot out of his mouth.

Bella and Edward are making progress and that's always good.
chartwilightmom chapter 19 . 4/19/2012
aw, what a sweet ending

love that they worked things out

got married

had hot sex everywhere!

and became a family

love this HEA

thanks for sharing darling!
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I knew there was something fishy about that accident.

I love your fluff and fuckery.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Bella is dressing to please Edward and wearing underwear he bought her and she still thinks they are just friends? That's kinda funny.

I'm beginning to like Charlie.

There seems to be a few nasty people in the town but there are a lot of very nice supportive people too.
KNG1986 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
They are too cute and very wise for their ages. I think Jane is getting a soft spot for Peter.

Seems they are determined that their Mommy marry E.

I'm curious to hear Rose's story.

Jake...meh
KNG1986 chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Bella's mood swings are giving me whiplash, lol. I hope Edward has a lot of patience cause looks like he'll need it. She can't help but realize how perfect he is for her...eventually. I love his jealousy and Bella being so protective of her "friend".

Alice has Jasper's kid? And he doesn't even remember her? What a douchebag!

Is Tanya going to meet someone? She must be lonely.

Jane seems to have taken over the quintessential Alice personna.

I can't wait to meet Rose.
1,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »