Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
KNG1986 chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
So, Bella is Lauren's savior...nice. I thougth the night with Lauren would be bad but not that horrible. At least Edward was smart and knew how to cover his ass. As for his parents, you portrayed them perfectly as uncaring and materialistic.
lanaecullen chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Fabulous as always...yogaward and yogababies will be missed!
lillinna chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
I loved the end! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I loved it so perfect for them thank you
dlittlegirl chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
loved the story it was great. great job.
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
"Like Emmett? Mommy, you're really good at making boy friends." I've had more than on embarrassing moment when one of my daughters opend their lovable, unfiltered mouths.

Edward may not have done too much jail time, but it seems he's punished himself long enough.
lgk chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I thought you did a fantastic job with the mystery surrounding what had happened to Edward as well as showing how down and out he had become. But at the end, it was even better to see how sweet he was with his family and how well he treated and cared for Bella, her two children (as his own) and how thrilled he was to have his own children. And I really loved the circle of friends that they had and had developed. It was just as good if not better than their own flesh and blood. Got the biggest kick out of Edward worrying about Char's date and first dance. Really nice story. Thanks so much for all your efforts.
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Bella got lucky with her aunt's will and then she got lucky again.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Bella is having a hard time but at least she has a good friend. My friends were good enough to let my six and seven year old daughters tag along on shopping trips and movie nights.

Was Edward driving after he passed out?
deniche chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Amazing story ! I'm completely in love with it!

Greetings and congrats
distinctlyforbidden chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
Fun story. Loved it!

:D
charliebella chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I have really enjoyed reading your story.
mimimgr chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
sweet end ;) enjoyed your story. thanks for sharing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 4/18/2012